Are Rihanna And Chris Brown Really Over?

NelsonG

An Alternative Look At The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards

By Georgette Pierre

Earlier this year, Rihanna ruffled feathers when she confirmed that she got back with her ex, Chris Brown. Even Brown’s father disapproved of them dating again. But since Rihanna’s been on her Diamonds World Tour, with Brown prepping the release of his new album X and the two haven’t been spending much time together. This sparked rumors that the pair had broken up. To add even more to the mill, his ex Karreuche Tran was spotted helping him celebrate his birthday in LA.

But yesterday (May 6), the “Fine China” singer confirmed that he and Rihanna were no longer dating. According to Brown, there’s still love there but he wants to focus on him. “I mean, at the end of the day, Shawty doing her own thang, she on the road. It's always gonna be love ... I'm just gonna do me. I'm a grown man, just gotta fast forward.”

But are they really over? Brown decided to take his birthday celebrations on the road including a stop in New York City around the same time Rihanna’s tour was ending in Brooklyn. The on-again, off-again couple has been known to go back and forth a lot but only time (or Rihanna’s Instagram) will tell if they’re really over for now.

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2013/05/07/are-rihanna-and-chris-brown-really-over/]View the full article[/url]

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now