Pusha T Passed On Kanye West's 'Paris' Beat

NelsonG

Heineken Red Star Access Presents G.O.O.D. Music Event in Atlanta Hosted By Tahiry Featuring Cyhi da Prynce And Pusha T

By Chelsey Wilkins

Get ready to hear a lot from Pusha T this year. The G.O.O.D. Music rapper is gearing up for the release of his debut solo album, My Name Is My Name and he’s also busy touring alongside Fabolous for “The Life Is So Exciting” tour. While he keeps making moves to the top, in a recent interview with AskMen, he admitted to passing on the beat for Kanye and Hov's “Paris” track, a major hit that went three times platinum!

Pusha also revealed the title name for a project he plans to release after My Name Is My Name, which will be appropriately titled, King Push.

"He (Kanye) sent me some stuff that I don’t always feel. It happens. Then he’ll go out of his way to prove you wrong," Pusha said, of hearing the beat and not feeling it. "And he does sometimes… 'N----s in Paris.' Yeah. You have to have that imagination sometime, and that’s something I’m learning. I’m so ready to rap and stuff that imagination don’t be kicking in."

My Name Is My Name is due on July 16.

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2013/04/30/pusha-t-passed-on-kanye-wests-paris-beat/]View the full article[/url]

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now