Rihanna And Ciara Beef Continues With More Subtle Jabs

NelsonG

BET's Black Girls Rock 2012 - Show

By Henna Kathiya

Ciara has been busy on tour promoting her new album which means she’s been hitting the media hard with interviews left and right. Of course no interview with Ciara is complete without broaching the topic of her dating Future and her long-rumored beef with Rihanna, which won't die because Rih seems to be having some fun with it.

Although we may not really know what the actual cause of the beef is, Ciara had plenty to say about RiRi during a recent interview with Wild 949 via NecoleBitchie.

“I think she’s nuts right now! Like whatevers going on because for me it doesn’t make any sense. I don’t have beef with anybody, but I’m not going to be disrespected either,” Ciara told the radio station. “I wish her well. I don’t know what her problem is. She has a lot of good things going on with herself. A lot of good things I’ve always said I’ve been happy for her. I don’t get it. I really don’t, but I wish her well. I wish her positivity.”

Rihanna was quick to respond on her Instagram (she loves taking subtle jabs at Ciara on Instagram)  after someone posted the story. “How u gonna hate from the outside??? Thanks for the free promeaux sis!! When will they start asking her questions about HER?” she wrote.

Ciara then took to Twitter to fire back her responses. “I am baffled. The obsession really makes no sense. This is getting out of hand...,” she tweeted last night. “Somebody please point her in the right direction, cuz she clearly needs love and affection..:)”

It’s hard to pinpoint exactly where this tension is coming from. They had a spat in 2010 but the problems are still here 3 years later. According to a source, the tension could be from the fact that Future wrote a record titled “Loveeeee Song” for Rihanna but now he’s working with Ciara not to mention dating her. It’s all speculation but it seems like there won’t be reconciliation coming anytime soon from either camp.

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2013/04/16/rihanna-and-ciara-beef-continues-with-more-subtle-jabs/]View the full article[/url]