Will Ferrell Enters MTV Movie Awards To Pusha T's 'Millions'

NelsonG

(Ferrell makes his grand entrance to Pusha T's "Millions")

On Sunday night (April 14) Will Ferrell was presented with an award for being a Comedic Genius at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards. His speech was eventually interrupted by very drunk actress Aubrey Plaza, but before all of that, we'd simply like to point out how great Ferrell's entrance was. Not only did he walk on the stage wearing a "money suit" but he was also soundtracked by Pusha T's Wrath of Caine single "Millions"....and it was pretty glorious.

With an entrance that good, something strange had to happen. While giving his acceptance speech for the award Aubrey Plaza, who stars in "Parks and Recreation," decided to interrupt Ferrell and attempt to steal his Golden Popcorn. With no luck, she finally gave up and made her way back to the audience, but shortly after that the show's producers asked her to leave the award show!

"Well I went up there and I started talking and Aubrey Plaza ran up onstage," Ferrell told MTV News backstage. "And I think she wanted to tell me something important, but there was no message. It was just a lot of hot liquor breath. And, then, and a little bit of sweat. And then she ran away. But the ship sailed on."

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2013/04/15/will-ferell-enters-mtv-movie-awards-to-pusha-ts-millions/]View the full article[/url]

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now