Azealia Banks Calls A$AP Rocky Gay On Twitter, In Silly Feud

NelsonG

Splendour In The Grass - Day 3

By Sowmya Krishnamurthy

Azealia Banks continues her onslaught against fellow Harlem rapper A$AP Rocky, which began over comments made about...lipstick. Today, Azealia took to Twitter to accuse Pretty Flacko of engaging in homosexual relations in the past.

"Lol Rocky used to get his d--- sucked by this dude named Kenneth in Harlem" she wrote,  along with, "I don't know why he's ashamed to just be himself. I mean he wears dresses and gives makeup tips.... Just come out! Be FREEEEEE."

Rocky's pal A$AP Nast fired back at Banks, implying she wanted a sexual relationship with him and he refused her. "SHE USED TO COME TO MY CRIBO TRYNNA SMOKE ME OUT AND GET F---ED N I WAS LIKE NAH ! NOT WIT DAT ROCKA WEAR COAT N DEM HANDS MA CAN'T DO IT." Nast even threw in a shot, telling Azealia that he'd get her rap enemy Iggy Azalea (also A$AP Rocky's rumored ex) involved. "SHE BETTER NOT MAKE ME CALL IGGY UP LOL"

This week, Azealia fired off at Rocky due to comments he made about dark skinned women and lipstick. “Lol @ asap rockys lipstick advice,” she tweeted, as someone who often rocks bold lipstick. Minutes later, she added, “Some people should just come out of the closet.” When detractors groaned, she asked, “So rocky takes a direct blow to my image about dark skin and purple lipstick, then as soon as I'm a offended .... I'm the bad guy.”

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2013/04/12/azealia-banks-calls-asap-rocky-gay-on-twitter-in-silly-feud/]View the full article[/url]