Keyshia Cole Blasts Beyonce's New Song, Sets BeyHive On Fire

NelsonG

UNCF Hosts The 33rd Annual An Evening Of Stars - Show

By Sowmya Krishnamurthy

Did Keyshia Cole throw shots at King Beyonce? After a series of tweets today, many fans think so. "Can't stand when people all self righteous when it's convenient it makes them look good. Lmao! But can still talk sh-- when convenient 2 FOH" she tweeted, along with "First "Women need to Stick together" now bitches better Bow. Smh. But it's all G! Chicks stay shooting the sh--. .."

Many fans felt was in reference to the line "Bow down bitches" from Beyonce's new song "Bow Down/I Been On."

Beyonce's fans a.k.a. the BeyHive quickly swarmed together and responded to Keyshia in a string of angry tweets. Keyshia even responded to some. "Never said there was any. IM not in denial... God Bless RT @_BEYHive: @KeyshiaCole f--- yo unity."

This is not the first time Keyshia Cole has had issues with Beyonce's clique. She criticized Michelle Williams' performance during Beyonce's Super Bowl extravaganza in February. "I think I was frightened to blink for a sec. Then Michell sung and woke my ass up from my daze! She always f---N the groove up."

Michelle responded indirectly soon after with a note on her Facebook, urging female unity. "It was an honor to share the stage with my sisters Kelly Rowland and Beyoncé on Sunday night. To all my ladies, we must learn to stick together and support each other. The incredible Alicia Keys and Jennifer Hudson did an amazing job too! Thank you to my sister Beyonce for sharing your moment with Destiny's Child. Love you!"

Fellow DC member Kelly Rowland was less-than-diplomatic. When asked about the Super Bowl snub, she told Rolling Stone, that frankly, Keyshia Cole was not even on her radar. "It didn't even make it on my radar until other people brought it up. It didn't even matter. We had a wonderful performance, and that's all I cared about. I was with my sisters and the three of us matter to each other, and that's all that counts. We matter to a lot more people, with all due respect, than her. So, I really don't care what she said."

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2013/03/18/keyshia-cole-blast-beyonce-song-and-sets-beyhive-on-fire/]View the full article[/url]