FREE iPod offer I found FOR REAL!!

dodpart

Want a free iPod or iPod mini?

Well... here is a way how.

I have done my research and this appears to be totally legit. Be forewarned, you need to live in the US and have a credit card to participate. See the bottom of this to see PROOF that it works.

The way it works:

-> Sign up by going to:

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=6928654

-> Complete a free offer.

-> Get 5 of your friends to sign up as well under your personal referral link, and be eligible to get a free 20 gig iPod, or any of the new colored iPod minis.

Steps:

1. Use an extra e-mail account, they do send spam. If you don't have one, go to mail.yahoo.com and sign up for one in less than 2 minutes.

2. Sign up for the ebay.com offer, it doesn't even need a credit card if you sign up with an email address from dodgeit.com (free).

If you use this link... please please please complete your offer, otherwise they don't count.

Once again: http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=6928654

Proof:

Flyertalk Forum

This thread had been around for a month or two, and 3-4 people on this forum have already received their iPods, inlcluding moderators of the site.

Better Business Bureau information for Gratis Corporation

This is the company that runs this site, along with with other sites like freeflatscreens, etc etc. They are completely LEGITIMITE and even though they have had complaints filed against them, all of the complaints have been completely resolved.

Order from eCost.com by Gratis (corporation that runs freeiPods.com)

Go to this site and enter this information:

Enter this for order number: S0700892

And this for zip code: 20001

$25,000 worth of iPods ordered by Gratis!

Freeipodguide.com

It has pictures and documentation of everything (even pictures of the Fed Ex guy!) Along with links to tons more proof.

Again, don't forget to complete your offer!

• 2 weeks later...

I have 4 out of 5. I need one more. Sign up with my link http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7736926 complete a free offer (just cancel/totally risk free) and you make $8, or complete the video training CD-Rom offer and buy one for 7.95 So you break even but get that trainning cd free. Anyway I have no patience for wating for things like this I got friends and fam to sign up but that was only 4, since I moved here from europe (this is US only) Interested email me [email protected]

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7736926