Today's media misinformation

Kooperman

Fox News (who didn't show the Gore and Carter speeches live last night, although their commentators took cheap shots at what the two Democrats said....allowing their viewers to get a real "fair and balanced" report) is almost always among the offenders list here, and yesterday was no exception.

http://mediamatters.org/

Fox News is a joke... like I'm going to believe their opinions about someone's speech rather than watch it myself and forumlate my own :reallymad: Fair and balanced my ass

If true, this is disgusting:

CNN amnesia: Forgot TNR report on Bush plans when Al Qaeda suspect arrested during Dem Convention

On July 29, CNN apparently forgot a major story the network had reported just three weeks earlier. On July 8, The New Republic posted to its website an article titled "July Surprise," which was written by TNR's John B. Judis, Spencer Ackerman, and Massoud Ansari and published in the July 19 issue of the magazine. Judis, Ackerman, and Ansari quoted two sources from Pakistan's intelligence service and another from its Interior Ministry (which handles the country's internal security) saying that the Bush administration was pressuring Pakistani officials to make arrests of so-called "high-value targets" (HVTs) during the 2004 Democratic National Convention.

According to "July Surprise," one source said: "The last ten days of July deadline has been given repeatedly by visitors to Islamabad and during [Pakistani intelligence director General Ehsan ul-Haq's] meetings in Washington." The article continued: "[A] White House aide had told him that 'it would be best if the arrest or killing of [any] HVT were announced on twenty-six, twenty-seven, or twenty-eight July.' -- the first three days of the Democratic National Convention in Boston.

FOX's Kerry-bashing real estate agent

CAVUTO: I’m just saying, why is the market doing squat?

ADKINS: Because -- two things. One, people are listening to Democrats, because Democrats once again are successfully lying about the state of the economy.

Laughable if it were not for the fact this guy actually believes this crap