50 Cent Does Great Lil Wayne Impression, Mocks Gunplay

NelsonG

By Maurice Bobb

50 Cent’s impersonation of Lil Wayne has gone viral. While out in Paris promoting his SMS Audio headphone line, the G-Unit general poked fun at Weezy while responding to questions about his involvement in the snatching of Gunplay’s MMG chain at the BET Hip Hop Awards back in October.

“Nah, you ain’t see me, it wasn’t me,” 50 told an interviewer for Booska-P (via HipHopDx)  before jokingly mimicking Wayne. “He can’t protect you in the real world. He can’t protect you in the real world. I wasn’t talking to you, I was talking to myself. Lil Tunechi.”

The Street King Immortal MC was imitating the YMCMB founder’s now infamous deposition video in which he issued a vague threat to attorney Pete Ross, who was questioning the rapper born Dwayne Michael Carter Jr. in preparation for the impending legal proceedings for the pending lawsuit against Quincy Jones III.

50's dig was just another glaring example of how there’s no love lost between the two spitters since the Queens native took a verbal swipe at the "6 Foot 7 Foot" MC on last year’s “Love, Hate, Love,” for skateboarding and wearing hot pants.

Earlier in the video, the rapper born Curtis Jackson talked about his album delays, current music trends, Detox and Drake. But the most important thing to happen in the last few months, according to Fif, was the reconciliation with longtime rival Fat Joe and how they were able to move past their beef to honor deceased hip-hop icon, Chris Lighty.

"Chris would always try to talk to me like, 'Why don't y’all sit down and let that go?' And I would be like, 'Get outta here, man. I used to tell him get outta here all the time,” 50 said. “And then when he passed, Joe showed him a lot of respect. And he didn't have to... cuz I worked the closest with him. So when he did that, it changed my perspective on it."

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/11/20/50-cent-lil-wayne-deposition-impression/]View the full article[/url]