Meek Mill And Cassidy Continue To Beef, But Not Battle

NelsonG

By Maurice Bobb

The only thing missing from the ongoing Meek Mill vs. Cassidy Twitter beef is Michael Buffer’s trademarked catchphrase, "Let's get ready to rumble!" The two Philly spitters went back and forth on Twitter again Wednesday night (November 14), after Cassidy reignited his tweef with the Dreams & Nightmares MC when he tweeted, “I been popping for over a decade! Ni----s get 1 year in and get carried away."

"I paved the way for these dudes.. Ni---as is scared!" he continued, going on to reference a proposed offer for him and Meek to battle. "That would be the easiest 100k I ever made in my life.. It's like taking candy from a baby..

Not to be outdone, the MMG rookie fired back with an ethereal barb: "You can't pave the way wit "come 2 my hotel" @CASSIDY_LARSINY. Additionally, Meek wondered why people were putting a battery in Cassidy’s back to battle him instead of Murda Mook: “Why ni---s Tryna pump Cassidy 2 battle I said I wanted him and Mook 2 battle...a battle I wanted 2 c..he gotta get poppin first 2 battle me!”

Cass angrily responded to the comment, urging Millie to take things off Twitter and into the lyrical ring: “F--- all this tweeting and s---.. Put that s--- in a rap, battle me, and get your f---ing head bit off.." Meek fired the deadliest shot with a dismissive “#Pause lol.” retweet.

No word on whether this beef will actually spill over into the battle rap cypher, but one thing’s for sure, Cassidy’s already lost the Twitter battle.

Both rappers promised new tracks today that would address their feud, and Cassidy was up first, dropping "The Diary Of  Hustla." Shots fired.

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/11/15/meek-mill-cassidy-beef-but-not-battle/]View the full article[/url]