Exclusive: Shyne Fires Back At Game With ‘Psalms 68 (Guns Moses)'

NelsonG

By Rob Markman

Now you just know Shyne wasn't going to let Game’s dis record go unanswered right? On Monday, just two days after the Compton, California spitter dropped his "Cough Up a Lung" freestyle video, Shyne Po returns with his fiery "Psalms 68 (Guns & Moses)"

"This little busta named Game wanna rhyme like Po/ Cause I rhyme like gold, I rhyme like I be climbin’ out that Rolls/ The Nine I’ll let it blow, put five up in your clothes/ Head shots leave ya slumped, dumped, reclining at ya door, oh," Shyne spits acapella to set things off.

The former Bad Boy MC goes on to charge that Game patterned his rap style after the one he came into the game with back with his 2000 self-titled debut. "Only God knows, I’m the idol that you bow too/ Realest alive, your red flag is a costume," he continues before mocking Game’s new album title spitting: "Tell Jesus peace and I’ma smile at your wake."

The rap beef all started after Shyne criticized Kendrick Lamar’s good kid, m.A.A.d City LP calling it trash. Game, who like Kendrick counts Dr. Dre as his mentor, defended his Compton comrade and asked Shyne to back off, except he wasn’t so nice about it. "Personally, I think Shyne should just back away and let the kid breathe and if not, I don't know, we might find ourselves face-to-face or sh-- that nobody really wants to see happen," Game told MTV News. "Kendrick is non-confrontational, he's not a thug, he's not a gang banger, he's just a dope, hip-hop lyricist, but he's from the streets and he got a lot of ties out here and a lot of good hood n---as with him and I'm one of them."

The Documentary MC then responded with "Cough Up a Lung" freestyle a video where he mocked Shyne for being exiled from the United States.

What do you think of Shyne’s "Freestyle (Paris)” rhyme? Sound off in the comments!

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/11/12/shyne-game-paris-freestyle/]View the full article[/url]