Meek Mill And Cassidy Rap Battle Not Happening

NelsonG

By Zach Carugno

Cassidy is ready to face off against his fellow Philadelphia native Meek Mill in a rap battle, but it just isn't gonna happen. The two rappers initially traded words on Twitter in mid July, when Cass retweeted one of his fans who wrote,  "How come when @MeekMill got put on mmg he aint do nothing wit @CASSIDY_LARSINY? They my two favorite rappers” and it irritated Meek.

The MMG rapper angrily responded to Cassidy with, "U on some clown s--- right now. Just say it 2 my face… I'm always home... Y'all b getting beside y'all self with this send button don't confuse this twitter wit real life… #hating."

In a recent interview, Meek admitted that he'd like to see Cassidy's and Murda Mook battle it out, which was then misconstrued into news that Meek would face off with Cassidy.

Cassidy phoned into  Philly’s Hot 107.9 radio station via HipHopDx late last week,  in response to Meek’s proposal. "I'm cut from that cloth. I started off with battling so I'm into that but ever since I got a deal and started getting money up in this industry, it wasn't really beneficial for me to battle especially with a bunch of those dudes that are battling all the time," he said.

Although Cassidy thinks the rap battle could be beneficial for him, Meek certainly isn't interested, taking to Twitter to clear things up. "Man I said I wanted mook & cassidy to battle.... Mook the king of that sh-- to me!" he wrote. "I'm not battling none of these n---as thats not popping! I'm popping some of these ni---s gotta pay me 2 do dat!

Sorry Cassidy.

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/11/05/meek-mill-cassidy-no-rap-battle/]View the full article[/url]