Ghostface Recorded Tracks That Might Appear On Wu-Tang Reunion Album

NelsonG

By Rob Markman

This Wu-Tang Clan reunion doesn't seem to be so farfetched right now.RZA has already stated that he needs to be in control to make this happen correctly, and Ghostface Killah is ready, revealing that he's already started working on new songs.

In anticipation for next November's 20-year anniversary of the Wu's 1993 debut album Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers), RZA is eyeing a reunion for the eight-man rap crew, but he wants to oversee it all. "He knows what it takes to go ahead and get there. He done studied the game now," Ghost told MTV News.

"I've been talking to some of the guys, I was like, 'Yo, look, I would suggest that you put down everything you know, and trust me one more time,' " RZA told the New York Times last month.

When the Clan first hit the scene as a nine-man crew, they were like nothing that hip-hop has ever seen, with each member of the group eventually launching their own solo careers. Two decades later, managing all of those individual egos can be a challenge, but Ghost has already taken time out from recording his Supreme Clientele follow-up to pitch in. "While I was doin' my Supreme Clientele sh--, the second one, The Wally Era, I was doin' joints for the next Wu album," he revealed.

Of course, the foundation that Ghost has laid must be approved by the Abbot. After a serious conversation with RZA, who is making his directorial debut in theaters on Friday (November 2) with "The Man with the Iron Fists" GFK is all in. "I believe in him because if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be standing here today, regardless of what," Ghost said. "He still got this same hungry for this Wu sh--."

Do you believe the Wu-Tang Clan can come together for another album?

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/11/02/ghostface-recorded-tracks-for-wu-tang-album/]View the full article[/url]