Nicki Minaj Gives Fans Behind-The-Scenes Look In E! Specials

NelsonG

Nicki Minaj has her hands in multiple different projects at any given minute--a judging gig on "American Idol" and an upcoming album re-release to name two--and her upcoming E! specials will show fans what the hustle and bustle is really like.

Nicki is set top appear in three E! specials, "Nicki Minaj: My Truth," which chronicle her life over a three-week period. On Wednesday, the YMCMB rapper called into Ryan Seacrest's radio show and revealed what her fans can expect from the upcoming special, the first of which airs Sunday.

"You're going to see the no makeup, the crazy sweaty face in the studio, you know, the regular stuff. You're going to see rehearsals for the tour. People always see the glamorous side of the tour when I'm all made up and done up and everything is already set in stone," Minaj said. "You're going to see the behind-the-scenes stuff...me saying how I really feel about the people who interview me and a good part of what I love about the special is that its showing the people around me, the people I love, the people I have to be with everyday and its showing us take on these new things that are going my way recently."

Minaj continued, "It's been really really busy, I've been finishing up the album, doing the 'Idol' stuff, rehearsing for the tour and everything had to be done in a span of three weeks."

One thing Minaj is eagerly awaiting fans to see if the making of her upcoming album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded- The Re-Up, which hits stores November 19.

"I wanted to document that release so fans could be feel part of this body of work, more so than they've ever felt with any other thing that I've ever put out, so I really wanted to document that," Minaj said.

While she didn't touch on her rumored rivalry with fellow "Idol" judge Mariah Carey,she did reveal her tactic when judging the contestants.

"I went into it thinking I want to be honest I remember that some of the toughest criticism I've ever gotten is what stood out in my brain and what made me better," she said. "I didn't want to go on the show and be phony to the contestants. I want them to have a real idea of the business, because this is real life."

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/11/01/nicki-minaj-behind-the-scenes-look-e-specials/]View the full article[/url]