Lil Wayne Treated For Seizure-Like Symptoms After Emergency Landing

NelsonG

Lil Wayne's private jet was forced to make an emergency landing in Texas on Thursday (October 25) after the YMCMB rapper reportedly suffered from seizure-like symptoms on board.

The plane landed in an undisclosed location in Texas, according to TMZ. From there, he was taken to a local hospital and treated for several hours before being released around 6 p.m. local time.

A rep for the rapper had no comment about the incident. As of press time, further information about his condition was not released and it's unclear what the rapper was being treated for. However, sources close to the MC tell TMZ that he is now "doing better."

Weezy is currently prepping the release of his 10th solo album I Am Not a Human Being II, which is set for release in December. He recently spoke to MTV News about the album when he was in Las Vegas last week.

For it, he shared he worked on tracks with Kanye West, saying, "Yeah he got some music on there. It's crazy, actually I don't want to give too much up but he's got a big hand in the album, you'll see."

He also hit the studio with Dr. Dre, working on nearly 100 tracks with the legendary rapper, producer and mogul, but couldn't specify when or where fans might get the chance to hear what the twosome cooked up. "I've always worked with Dre," Wayne said. "I'm not sure if you guys know how Dre works. Dre always send you a song, so I done probably did like 90 songs for Dre. You just never know which one he gonna put out."

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/10/26/lil-wayne-seizure-conditions-on-plane/]View the full article[/url]