50 Cent Beefs With French Montana On Twitter

NelsonG

By Rob Markman

French Montana found himself in a dispute with 50 Cent, while trying to avoid beef in the first place. Go figure.

50 was upset about comments French made during an interview with Complex. "Yeah. You can't beef with people because it'll scare money away. In the streets you can strong arm people and take money but you can't do that in the industry," the "Pop That" rapper said in the interview that was published online on Tuesday before using 50 Cent's unforgettable rap beefs as an example.

"I feel like beef hurt him. I feel like it helped Ross unite people," Montana explained using Fif's issue with Ross as a specific example. "That's why Maybach Music is one of the biggest labels. It just makes sense...Of course, Ross is on his fifth album. And like I said, he's only getting bigger. This is going to be Ross' first platinum album. He never went platinum. So when 50 came up, 50 sold 10 million. Then after his first album he just kept on going down. You think 50 could come out and sell 10 million now?"

Well the G-Unit CEO didn't take to kindly to French's assessment of his career, and on Wednesday (October 10) morning, he tweeted out a link to Montana's quotes. "French Montana you ain't Sh-- boy. You out your league talking about me you hoe.i read your little interview what the fucx is you high," he wrote. "French your Sh-- so weak you never had a song by your self fool. Ain't nobody's waiting to hear your verse. Girl."

The Bad Boy, Maybach Music-affiliated responded with one tweet that he's since deleted. "damnnn homie last year u was da mannnnn homieeeeeee wat da fuuuckkk happen to uuuuuu," he wrote referencing a lyric in 50's 2003 single "Wanksta."

50 however continued his barrage, retweeting disparaging messages from his followers as well as addressing French himself. "Do you realize this fool @Frenchmontana hasn't sold one record and talking about sales," he wrote before putting a cap on it. "Im not tweeting about this little fool No more. I'm a see him and he gonna explain that's it."

How far do believe this 50 Cent and French Montana situation will go?

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/10/10/50-cent-beefs-with-french-montana/]View the full article[/url]