Beyonce's Rehearsals Confuse Blue Ivy

NelsonG

In her 31 years of life Beyonce (she celebrated her 31st birthday just last week) has accomplished more than the average human can even imagine, but the superstar tells Anderson Cooper that having her daughter Blue Ivy gave her new purpose in life. On the season premiere of â€œAnderson Live," which airs on Monday the two have an intimate conversation about life as a mother.

“It just gives you purpose and all of the things that my self-esteem was associated with — it’s all completely different,” Beyonce explained. “I realized why I was born and more than anything all of the things I want to pass onto my child and the best way of doing that is not by preaching or telling her but showing her by example which is one of the reasons I’m here.”

Jay-Z And Beyonce Continue Birthday Celebration In France

She even let on that Jay-Z is pretty good at changing diapers. â€œActually, he’s very good," she said. "We both do. I love changing diapers, I love it. I love every moment of it — it’s so beautiful." â€œI really do. I love changing diapers. I love it all,” she added when a surprised Cooper checked to make sure she was talking really that enthusiastic about changing diapers.

Maybe the best part of being a mom though, is that Blue Ivy only knows her as that, and not as an international star. â€œI sing nursery rhymes and I’m mommy and when she sees me, [last week] was the first time she saw me perform in rehearsal. She was very confused,” Beyonce revealed.

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/09/10/beyonces-rehearsals-confuse-blue-ivy/]View the full article[/url]