Nicki Minaj Releasing Pink Friday Roman Reloaded: The Re-Up In November

NelsonG

Nicki Minaj is still touring in support of her sophomore album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded but she has plans to reissue the album in November.

Nicki is getting ready to re-release the project pegged as Pink Friday Roman Reloaded: The Re-Up.

When MTV News caught up with the YMCMB rapper backstage at her recent New York concert, she promised that she would be releasing a project in the next few months but kept details under wraps for the time being.

But on Thursday night, when Minaj walked the red carpet at the 2012 MTV Music Video Awards — sporting a bright yellow wig — she spilled the beans on her anticipated release, telling E! News , via Rap-Up, "I'm releasing my album in November. It's called Pink Friday Roman Reloaded: The Re-Up and I'm putting lots of new songs on there. I'm actually going to drop my new single next week. So Barbz, you are going to spaz, you are going to love it, you are going to go crazy."

Will her Barbz spaz as much as they did when they heard her verse on Lil Wayne's Dedication 4 freestyle "Mercy?" The track found Minaj sarcastically rapping about plans to vote for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, spitting, "I'm a Republican voting for Mitt Romney/You lazy bitches is f-----g up the economy," and it caused quite the uproar. Fans took to Twitter to weigh in on the line, with some concluding that Nicki wasn't just kidding, while others bashed her for allegedly supporting Romney.

Brooklyn rapper Talib Kweli even chimed in on the debate, adding that Nicki's line was simply for sport. "Just heard a dude on Hot97 say he won't let his daughter listen to Nicki Minaj cuz she endorses Romney. Really? That's what it took? lol," he wrote. "I doubt Nicki seriously supports Romney. Her lyrics ain't political. She just wants y'all to talk about her & she winning cuz it's working!"

Nicki hit the VMAs stage last night to perform "Girl on Fire" with Alicia Keysand she took home a moonman for Best Female Video for "Starships."

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/09/07/nicki-minaj-pink-friday-roman-reloaded-the-re-up-november/]View the full article[/url]