Shyne Disses Diddy Just Months After Reconciliation

NelsonG

By Rob Markman

It was all good just a few months ago...when Shyne was spotted kicking it with Diddy in Paris, but a new track from the former Bad Boy rapper reveals some ill feelings.

Hot 97 radio personality Miss Info got the green light to premiere "You're Welcome," Shyne's new track, on her blog.

"I need to know, how my co-d called witness to sacrifice me/ Just so he can get away free, this does not comply with the streets," Po rhymes over a somber piano track, referencing his and co-defendant Diddy's 2000 trial, which followed their involvement in the infamous 1999 Club New York shooting.

Shyne was convicted of assault and gun possession, and then served nearly nine years in prison. During his time behind bars, the Belize-born rapper gave a number of interviews in which he expressed his distaste for Combs, the man who signed him to his first record deal with Bad Boy in the late 1990s. Shyne was released from prison in 2009, and later deported.

Previously: Shyne And Diddy Make Peace During A Phone Call

In January, the MC told MTV News, via Skype from Paris, that he and Puff had buried the hatchet. The two were even spotted together duringParis Fashion Week in March. "I felt how I felt; I said what I said. In retrospect, when you looked at the way [Diddy] handled it, he held it down, he wore it," Shyne said back in January, remarking on how the music mogul never threw dirt on him, despite Shyne's disses. "He ain't had nothing to say; always had good things to say. It was always, 'Yo, whatever Shyne need, we got him.' "

Well, things have certainly changed. Shyne now says that Diddy has fallen back on promises he made to help the rapper get a U.S. visa and return to America.

"Homeboy did me dirty, he knows that; he apologized," Shyne told Miss Info. "He's said he's gonna spend the rest of his life helping me get my life back, so how you don't help your man come back to America?!"

The rapper said that Diddy offered him money, which he claimed to have turned down, saying he only wanted his former friend's support. Shyne also believes that Combs should help out the mother of his former bodyguard, Anthony "Wolf" Jones, who was also involved in the Club New York shooting and was later murdered in an unrelated incident.

"Don't give me any money — I don't need it — but take care of Ms. Jones. [Diddy] gave her $10K when I started talking to him, but that was it," Shyne said. "But while we were in Paris, he spent half a million on his chick, Cassie. ... If it weren't for Wolf, if it weren't for me, things would be very different. There would be no Cîroc deal, he wouldn't be worth close to a billion."

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/08/22/shyne-disses-diddy-new-track/]View the full article[/url]