2 Chainz And Nicki Minaj Team Up For New Ode To Strippers

NelsonG

By Miranda Johnson

After teaming up Nicki Minaj on “Beez in Trap”, 2 Chainz and the head Barb now join forces once again on the “Spent It” rapper’s latest single “I Luv Dem Strippers." The dancer ode is off of 2 Chainz’ August 14 debut album, Based on a T.R.U. Story.

>After wrapping up guest appearances at Drake's OVO fest, we find the two rappers professing their admiration for exotic dancers over the building beat. In the opening verse Chainz spits, “Them broke h--s can't pay attention. Your cutie missing, New Edition. Mr. Telephone Man, there's something wrong with my line. When I call my baby's number, I get a click every time,"  referencing the 1984 New Edition hit “Mr. telephone Man”."

Nicki later chimes in affirming YMCMB’s love for strippers rapping, "Where’s Stunna? Where’s Wayne? That’s red on my wristband, SB, Mack Maine. Tell Tyga, lookin for this bitch called Blac Chyna."

Being that the rappers are currently on tour together, word is that the twosome recently took time to shoot the video for the track while in Atlanta.

This past Sunday night they helped create chaos at Drake’s third annual OVO fest. Dressed in all white, Drizzy was joined by 2 Chainz, A$AP Rocky, the Weeknd along with surprise guests Rick Ross, Meek Mill, Waka Flocka Flame, French Montana, and Snoop Lion. And let’s not forget who Drizzy introduced as "the most beautiful thing that exists in the entire world"--Nicki Minaj, who assisted Drake in performing "Make Me Proud."

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/08/09/2-chainz-nicki-minaj-i-luv-dem-strippers/]View the full article[/url]