Prince And Paris Jackson Tweet About Katherine Jackson, Family Drama

NelsonG

By Sowmya Krishnamurthy

Michael Jackson's children, Prince and Paris, have shared their ongoing family turmoil with the world via Twitter.

According to the LA Times, 15-year-old Prince sent the statement, "These tweets are not our own" and deleted it moments later early Thursday (July 26) morning. He also posted (and later deleted) a lengthy message stating: "I would first like to start off this tweet by thanking the fans that have always stood by me and my family, my dad really appreciated your support and I still treasure it to this day. As I am sure everyone is well aware of the events that have been going on. I have been holding off on backing up my sister and her tweets avidly because I was waiting for the time to reveal my side.”

The NY Daily News shares that he also posted what appears to be a text conversation in which he asks his relatives, including aunt Janet Jackson, "This is enough so I am texting you for the simple fact that WE DEMAND TO SPEAK TO MY GRANDMA NOW!!! to which Janet responds, "Don't let them pls."

His younger sister Paris has been equally vocal. This morning she tweeted, "Grandma's here ! #thankyougod

The commotion has been around the whereabouts of Katherine Jackson, Micheal's mother. According to Michael's children, who are under the 82-year-old's care, Katherine went missing without their knowledge. Katherine spoke to reporters from Arizona yesterday, confirming that she was not missing and that she had indeed lost custody of Michael Jackson's children Paris, Prince and Blanket Jackson, but now the matriarch has returned home.

"I am here today to let everybody know that I am fine and I am here with my children, and my children would never do a thing to me like that, holding me against my will," she told ABC News in a statement that denied rumors she'd been kidnapped or held against her willby a group of her children. Surrounded by children Janet, Jermaine and Rebbie, as well as Rebbie's daughter, Stacy, Katherine spoke to ABC, but would not allow the network to ask her any questions. "It's very stupid for people to think that. But anyway, I am devastated that while I've been away, that my children, my grandchildren, have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home to see about that, also."

On Wednesday (July 25), a judge temporarily stripped the Jackson family matriarch of her guardianship duties for Michael's three children, Prince, Paris and Prince Michael II ("Blanket") handing responsibility over to TJ Jackson. During an emergency guardianship hearing, the judge said he was not suspending Katherine for any wrongdoing, but said that she was being blocked from carrying out her guardianship by unnamed third parties, which many onlookers speculated were siblings Randy, Janet, Jermaine and Rebbie.

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/07/27/paris-jackson-tweets-katherine-jackson-family-drama/]View the full article[/url]