O'Reilly: Torture Saddam With Rap Music

Bill O'Reilly says we should play rap music to torture Saddam,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

By Karen Croft

Dec. 15, 2003 |

Because of the events in Iraq over the weekend, bloviator Bill O'Reilly, on the "Today Show" this morning to promote his new book "Who's Looking Out For You," got the chance to rant on the capture of Saddam Hussein. When Matt Lauer asked what should be done with Saddam, Bill yelled, "We should give him sodium pentathol, deprive him of sleep and play rap music!" Then he added, "If we can't break him, we can offer him life at Guantánamo!

The Fix • Salon.com

although this is not happening for the first time in america, I find it pretty dumb to make fun of a situation like this on public tv. I mean life in Guantanamo? That place is hell for a lot of innocent people and he makes fun of it? They even have a british reporter in there. Imagine his family?

(not meant for you dude)

O'Reilly is a super conservative pundit, and frankly an asshole. Listening to him is alot worse than Rap music. I suggest a slugfest between O'Reilly and Saddam...but even then, I wouldnt buy a ticket

• 3 weeks later...

It's plenty of torture watching O'Reilly preen on camera and bully people. But he made the mistake of trying to back door the right wing king, Rush Limbaugh, who was having hearing problems. O'Reilly decided to challenge Limbaugh's time slot on the radio with a competing show on another network.....Limbaugh has waxed him, and now O'Reilly is a whipping boy for both Limbaugh and Rush's lap dog Matt Drudge. That is three gigantic egos, folks.

I must admit I like the Drudge page for breaking stories--but O'Reilly, Limbaugh and Drudge are political neandertals, and I try to avoid their punditry at all costs.