Axwell Presents: Axwell & Friends - Electric - Jun 23

[b]AXWELL ANNOUNCES LONDON HEADLINE SHOW

AXTONE PRESENTS… AXWELL & FRIENDS
@ THE ELECTRIC BRIXTON 23 JUNE
[/b]

Pre Sale tickets have SOLD OUT.
[b]£20 Tickets will go on sale Tuesday May 15th - 10.30am[/b]
www.electricbrixton.com

Superstar DJ/Producer and label mogul, [b]Axwell[/b], has announced details of his only London Headline Show this summer with supports to be announced from friends and label mates at Axtone and beyond.
His first solo London show in over 4 years, Axwell will headline [b]The Electric Brixton[/b] on [b]Saturday 23rd June[/b], off the back of a headline performance as one third of dance supergroup Swedish House Mafia at Radio 1’s Hackney Weekender.

[i]Limited Early Bird tickets for the show go on sale this Thursday 10th May at 10.30am, priced at £15 + BF and available from www.electricbrixton.com .[/i]

In the last 2 years, Axwell has been twice nominated for a Grammy, the first for his remix of ‘Sweet Disposition’ by Temper Trap with Dirty South and latterly for best dance single with Swedish House Mafia for ‘Save The World’ Axwell went on to achieve 2 positions in the DJ Magazine Top 100 Poll in 2011, No.12 as a solo DJ & No.10 with his Swedish compadres.

Axwell’s Axtone Records continues to go from strength to strength serving as a tangible example of his love for a variety of styles. Recent releases include ‘Sing 2 Me’ from Thomas Gold (which went straight to Beatport Number 1), Axwell’s last solo offering ‘Heart Is King’, ‘Resurrection’ by rising star ‘Michael Calfan’ & ‘In My Mind’ by Ivan Gough, Feenixpawl ft Georgi Kay both of which received a helping hand from Axwell himself in the studio.

The inaugural ‘Axtone presents’ was launched during Miami Music Week earlier this year, followed closely by a host of shows across Europe and the UK including a Sold Out Manchester Warehouse Project, Mint Warehouse in Leeds & Glasgow’s infamous club The Arches. Now it’s the capital city’s turn when Axwell returns to the UK this June.

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/Zoelee77/Axwelluse.jpg[/img]

[b]AXTONE PRESENTS…. AXWELL & FRIENDS
ELECTRIC BRIXTON
SATURDAY 23 JUNE[/b]
www.electricbrixton.com

[b]TICKETS ON SALE THURSDAY 10 MAY 10.30am from [/b]
www.electricbrixton.com
Ticket Price: Limited Early Bird Tickets £15+ BF
10pm – 6am

• 2 weeks later...

[b]Axwell at Sunburn Festival in Goa 2011[/b]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZpJGd35x7I&feature=related

Tickets are flying out the door for this... Get in quick before you miss out!

[b]This is Axwells only London club show[/b]

£20 and £25 [b]Tickets:[/b] www.electricbrixton.com

• 2 weeks later...

[b]NO_ID[/b] are now joining [b]Axwell[/b] and [b]ARTY[/b] at Electric Brixton, London on the 23rd June! Tickets: www.electricbrixton.com
Tickets are expected to sell out in advance so don't miss out on this rare showcase appearance from Axwell and friends!

[b]Advanced tickets:[/b]
£20 will sell out this week / limited tickets priced at £25 + bf
www.electricbrixton.com

[IMG]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/Zoelee77/Electric-Artwork-NO_IDpost.jpg[/IMG]