Nicki Minaj Joins Madonna For Super Bowl Halftime Show, Fans React

NelsonG

By Nadeska Alexis

Two days ago the world finally got a chance to see Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. prance around in cheerleader outfits for their appearance in Madonna’s “Give Me All Your Luvin” video, and on Sunday night (February 5), the two rappers joined the Material Girl during her live performance at the Super Bowl XLVI Halftime Show. Madonna kicked things off with her 1990 classic “Vogue” before Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. showed up to perform the new single. Minaj was done up in a white wig, and a sexy red and black outfit, as she an M.I.A. both performed their verses raised up on separate platforms. After the performance, fans took to Twitter to weigh in, with more than a few wondering why Nicki and Madonna decided not to share another kiss during the halftime show.

Check out a few reactions to Nicki Minaj’s Halftime performance:

@brandonwrites: What Madonna should done to make the halftime show better was make out with Nicki Minaj and MIA. Now that would have been a show!

@swaggkingYM: nicki minaj is the black lady gaga!

@BirthOfAPrince: if madonna would have kissed nicki minaj they would have been special

@NickOhLee: I though Madonna and Nicki Minaj were supposed to kiss during halftime ?

@kionsanders:Nicki Minaj has a habit of stealing shows so I can't blame Madonna for only giving her a few seconds on stage.

@IamRomeP: I rather have watched Nicki Minaj & Lil Kim fight during halftime or something"

@NewYorkNoelle:Gotta say...I was feelin' that Madonna/LMFAO/CeeLo/MIA/Nicki Minaj music mashup. Say what u want: she does ish big

@ChrisBorchetta:Madonna's half time show was pretty good. The only thing that woulda made it better is if her and Nicki Minaj actually sang.

@ninagarcia: Madonna rocked it !! Loved her and the outfit was HOT. LOVED. My girl Nicki Minaj adorable

@Kim_Donis:Nicki Minaj was the only good thing about the halftime show.

@jollyinebriate:I cared about this year's Superbowl for like 15 seconds which, coincidentally, was the same amount of time they focused on Nicki Minaj.

@LadyLauraDiaz: Madonna, nicki minaj, Cee lo, lmfao...I thought my heart was gonna stop beating. #sensory overload

@geriayn:Loved the halftime show, but kinda bummed Nicki Minaj dressed as a cheerleader didn't turn into an epic Toni Basil cover. #HeyNicki

@UNTRESOR: I wouldn't mind getting into a Nicki Minaj a trois.

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/02/05/nicki-minaj-madonna-super-bowl-halftime-show-performance/]View the full article[/url]