Amber Rose Wanted To Get Kim K, Kanye West News Off Her Chest

NelsonG

By Nadeska Alexis

Amber Rose has hinted time and again that Kim Kardashian may have caused a rift in her relationship with Kanye West, but in an interview that hit the web yesterday, the 28-year-old model came right out and said it: “"Kim is one of the main reasons why me and Kanye are not together.” Since then, Rose has undoubtedly read some of the many reactions to her news, prompting her to release a statement via Twitter explaining why she finally came forward with the information.

"I know there has been a lot of rumors circulating the internet today. After being asked the same questions over and over in every interview for so long i had to be honest and get this off my chest ...” she wrote. “I don't lie, i don't embellish I'm not trying to hurt anyone just setting the record straight. #FAME is a Crazy thing But I'm so thankful I have a AMAZING husband that Loves and supports me to the fullest he's my Angel and soulmate. Thank u Rosebuds and Rosestuds for understanding me Muva loves y'all so much.”

Amber Rose Says Kim Kardashian Caused Split With Kanye West

In her interview with Star magazine, Ye's ex explained how the affair between Kanye and Kim K got started. “She was sending pictures, and I was like, ‘Kim, jusst stop. Don’t be that person,’” Amber said, adding that she reached out to Kim via e-mail for an explanation. “I thought at least she’d be woman enough to respond to me. She never responded. It’ very important that us women stick together and we don’t f--- each other over like that.”

She says that the affair happened during the time that she was dating Kanye and Kim was still tied to NFL player Reggie Bush. “They were both cheating,” Rose said. “They were both cheating on me and Reggie with each other.”

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/01/05/amber-rose-wanted-kim-kardashian-kanye-west-news-off-her-chest/]View the full article[/url]