I loves my new Gabriel Young t-shirt

Umma

I got a nice surprise today in the post. A parcel with this t-shirt... (yeah yeah.... I know it's back to front but so am I most of the time) and some Gabriel Young CD's.

I have to tell you now that the new stuff is totally excellent. It's great to hear the sampler tracks in full too. I've had it playing on repeat since the post man arrived with the box.

I would urge everybody to do your utmost to hear more of Gabriel Young, or if you're lucky enough to live where they are performing... go see them, you wont regret it.

My ears are having a party...

Loves it all... thanks so much for sending it joeyz :)

post-59-1081952153_thumb.jpg

Joe did an awesome job with the shirts huh? :) Have you heard Kalen's new Piano Song "Accidental Love"? That is my new favorite of the new material. It blew me away and had all the girls in the audience pining for the boy. LOL They must get the full cd out soon. I can only hold out soooo long. Where are you from Umma? Ireland? I maybe wrong but I thought that's what Joe said. Anyway, that's cool as heck. :)

Really glad you like music! I truly believe that these guys would blow up if they were simply exposed to enough people. Umma thanks again for you interest in the music... and I am glad you like the shirt. :D

Yep Ireland GYFan... I cant pick a favourite but I'm probably drawn to Reflections at the moment... sounds a bit like some 'Lanterna' stuff I got a few weeks back .. Accidental love is a great track.... but so are they all.... I'm sure they are just as good live too.

Slow exposure might not be such a bad thing joeyz.. the talent is certainly there without any doubt... and the shirt's a cracker... you did a great job!! :D

I am really glad you like reflections... it's one of my favorites. Gabe has been playing with numerous solely instrumental guitar pieces... many of his influences (Micheal Hedges, Don Ross, Leo Keottke..etc.) come thru in a lot of this type of stuff... if you have never heard of those guys... you might want to check them out!

Edited by joeyz