[DF33] Sawtooth - Dance With Me (Orig / Jade) OUT NOW!!

DeadFamousGirl

[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/brokenbeatnik/Dead%20Famous/untitled.jpg[/IMG]

[u][b]Sawtooth – Dance With Me (Orig / Jade Mixes) [DF33][/b][/u]
OUT NOW :: at [i][url=https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/264301/Dance%20With%20Me]Beatport[/url][/i] for the next 2 weeks, and then everywhere else afterwards.

This month sees the first official release from the man known as [b]Sawtooth[/b]. Crafting an uber-driving slice of psy inspired acid breaks, Sawtooth shows that he’s not new to the scene by any stretch of the imagination (and he’s not!). Dance with me is chock full of the vibe that originally put Dead Famous on the map – breaks that make your mind melt and drip down your face.

On the flip, Hungarian drum and bass turned techno producer [b]Jade[/b], fresh off his amazing remix of Meat Katie’s “Lucia” for Lot49 has put the same warehouse vibes into his remix of Dance with me. I’ll be completely honest here – when he first sent this over, it was a unamimous YES PLEASE @ the Dead Famous camp. It’s work like this that will keep Jade plenty booked for techno work for quite some time to come.

Don't take our word for it, here's what others had to say about Dance With Me:

[b]LuQas[/b] "Yes! Top release this, the original is a solid groover with some lovely spazzy bits. Love the Jade remix too - nice deep seedy vibes."

[b]Neurodriver[/b] "The Jade remix is really cool, full support!"

[b]Karton[/b] "Loving the original, another acid breaks stormer from DF.."

[b]Kultur[/b] "Progressive Acidic Breakz !! The original mix my favourite. l support in my Kultura Breakz show (iBreaks radio) in the next weeks and also in my live sets."

[b]Hedflux[/b] "Yeah man, this is a quality release. Both mixes have a really strong vibe with tight production, definitely want to be hearing more of this from DF!!"

[b]Duane Barry[/b] "Love the Jade remix, great production and got me moving!"

[b]Kraymon[/b] "very well produced, chunky shit! I think the Jade jsut takes it for me. heads down beeef cake. Nice one :)"

[b]EK[/b] "Both mixes are great. Yes, Jade remix is very cool - tight production."

[b]Perpetual Present[/b] "Full on rolling and progressive tech grooves. Quality production level on the Jade remix."

[b]Pale Penguin (VIM / Freeze Mag)[/b] "original is really GOOD! Fully charged Psy/Acid Breaks roller.....well produced...powerfull.....for sure will do some damage on the dancefloor....the Tech remix of Jade is simply QUALITY stuff!!!"

[b]Youthful Implants[/b] "Jades remix is probably my pick of the two its so warm and sexy. To be honest I have been playing more and more techno lately I could easily play whole sets of the stuff and would prefer to as well. The half time breaky section at 1.40 is the aural equivalent of cottage cheese on toast, a bit naughty but totally satisfying."

[b]Far Too Loud[/b] "Orig has a nice groove"

[b]Kickflip[/b] "Tasty chunk of acid breaks on the original! Loaded with squelch and mind bending synths, and sounds well up Dead Famous St. Also good things on the creeping techno remix!"

[b]Hexadecimal[/b] "Original mix is cool! Loving the old skool acid vibe!"

As always, Keep it Evil.