Laidback Luke Returns to GB 28th August Bank Holiday weekend !!!

[img]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u115/JanineThomson/LaidBackLuke-1.jpg[/img]

On Bank Holiday Saturday 28th August Holland’s House Music Lovin’ Homeboy Laidback Luke returns to the main room after a sell out show back in February as part of the Festival Of Ibiza 2010 at Gatecrasher Birmingham. Responsible for tracks such as his collaboration with the Swedish House Mafia ‘Leave The World Behind’ which was Pete Tong’s Essential New Tune and Beatport’s best selling track of the year, as well as ‘Show Me Love’ with Robin S and remixes for the likes of Daft Punk, Murk, Oliver Lieb, and Tom Stephan totalling 5 releases by himself, 18 remixes and having played almost 200 DJ Sets worldwide. His sets are full of pure energy and Luke always has his ear to the ground for the best in up and coming music, so you know his sets are going to be driving, full on and fresh everytime. After a sell out show in February, please be sure to purchase tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.

Admission: £12.50 Early Bird Tickets available from www.gatecrasher.com/tickets

Want to enjoy a more luxurious night out?...Then why not book a private booth reserved for your party all night? Prices range from £200 per booth based on a group of 6 people or £300 for a VIP booth. Booth packages include fast track VIP entry, a booth reserved for your party all night, waitress service to your table and a bottle of spirits with mixers or a bottle of champagne. Contact us on 0121 633 1520 or email [email protected] for more information

Get Tickets online @ www.gatecrasher.com/tickets

Check out Laidback Luke @ at the sell out gig back in February http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAUNtgKzNgQ

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GB are catching up with Holland’s House Music Lovin’ Homeboy Laidback Luke for a quick catch up later this week.

Want to find out what he’s been up to and if he has any hot new remixes he has coming out? Send us your question to ask Laidback Luke, and if it’s a good one, not only will you get to find out the answer to the question but you will also win 2 x VIP Tickets to the Laidback Luke event on Bank Holiday Saturday 28th August.

To enter simply send your question to [email protected] with your full name, mobile and date of birth. Comp closes This Thursday 5th August. Winners will be announced on Monday 9th August

WIN WIN WIN
Win 2 x VIP tickets to this event Plus a copy of Laidback Luke's latest Super You&Me CD. Plus 10 pairs of runners up prizes of standard tickest to this event.
For your chance of winning simply text GC LUKE28 to 61211 (texts cost 1 msg at ur std netwrok charge only, comp closes Wednesday 25th August, winners will be picked at random)

Competition closes tomorrow !!! don’t miss out on your chance to WIN:

Win 2 x VIP tickets to Laidback Luke &his latest Super You&Me CD. Plus 10 pairs of runners up prizes of standard tickest to this event.
For your chance of winning simply text GC LUKE28 to 61211 (texts cost 1 msg at ur std network

Dont miss out and get tickets online at http://www.gatecrasher.com/tickets/index.html

Gatecrashers Interview with Laidback Luke

“I absolutely Love Gatecrasher Birmingham and I’m happy to be invited over to smash the hell out of the night” GB catch up with Laidback Luke ahead of his set this Saturday

GB - 2010s been a really busy year for you, tell us what you’ve been up to this summer....
LBL - Currently keeping up with the summer tour. Yes, it's hectic but I'm really enjoying this point in my career now. Apart from only being home for 5 days of the month in July and August, I'm trying to make as much music as I can in airplanes and airports ha ha.

GB - Super You&Me has really taken off this year, will you be bringing any of those elements to Gatecrasher?
LBL - I would love to do a Super You&Me to Gatecrasher! Now that would be a lot of fun. But to answer your question: no, I won't. If it's not a Super You&Me event, I won't bring any elements (apart from me playing) to it.

GB - And who’s your favourite super hero?
LBL - My favourite Super Hero is Spiderman. Somehow I always really connected to him. I like his vulnerability (such a tough word!) and his underdog position in real life. He's a super hero with a constant struggle, that makes him very human and close
to identify with. I love his superpowers and his gadgetry too!

GB - You’ve worked with some huge stars such as Black Eyed Peas, Christina Aguilera and Calvin Harris but who’s been your favourite to work with?
LBL - I love working with anyone I think I can add some of my flavour onto and make it an amazing project! No specific favourite though. Every project is a different one and I so enjoy doing it!

GB - Have you got any plans for any new collaborations this year?
LBL - My latest collaboration will be together with Steve Aoki and Lil' Jon on the track we named 'Turbulence'. It's been a monster on my dancefloor!

GB - Who would you most like to team up with for a record?
LBL - Anyone I play his or her records from, but in my dreams it would be wonderful to have a collab with Timberland or Daft Punk as I really look up to them.

GB - So what can people expect to hear from your Gatecrasher set?
LBL -Expect a lot of energy and fun in the house music/electro-flirting-with-trance area. Of course I'll bring the Laidback Luke bootlegs and tracks as well.

GB - And when can we expect a new Laidback Luke album any time soon?
LBL - Not sure! We're focussing on the singles at the moment. We released 'Till Tonight' with a video and all and it's getting good airplay on radio and TV in Europe. The new single is lined up already as well.

GB - What’d DJ schedule like for the rest of the year?
LBL - One word: Full. It's an absolute dream come true. It's hard work, I take about 200 flights a year, but I've always pushed hard to reach this level. I'm very thankful for it!

GB - This is your second time at Gatecrasher Birmingham what do you think of the club?
LBL - Oh no, I think this might even be the fourth time at Gatecrasher Birmingham? I absolutely love it! It's a proper proper club and I'm happy to be invited over and be given a shot to smash the hell out of the night : )

GB - You are a champion of new music – who should we be looking out for?
LBL - Well this is certainly the year of my man Afrojack. Please keep an eye on the releases of my own label called Mixmash Records as I sign and release loads of new talent there. The tracks I sign are trialled and tested on my dancefloor so I know they will work for a lot of DJs out there!

Laidback Luke returns to Gatecrasher Birmingham, after a sell out show back in February, on Bank Holiday Saturday 28th August as part of the Festival Of Ibiza in Birmingham.

Tickets are available from www.gatecrasher.com/tickets