YO GOTTI ANNOUNCES NATIONAL 15 CITY TOUR "LIVE FROM THE KITCHEN" // DATES INSIDE

NelsonG

gotti.jpg

For Immediate Release - Atlanta, GA Feb. 10 /PRNewswire/ -- Memphis hip-hop hustler, Yo Gotti announced today via his management that he will embark on the Live From the Kitchen 2010 Tour, this spring for fifteen exclusive tour dates across the country.

When asked how the tour came into fruition, Gotti said "The tour came about because I always wanted to do a small tour to feel more of a connection with the fans. They presented the proposal I was most definitely interested in it, this tour will promote my album also called Live from The Kitchen."

Live From The Kitchen, will hit streets March 23, 2010.

"I have been putting out mix tapes for a long time and it has been a few years since my last commercial album, this tour is all about the album and will get fans ready for the album, I am looking forward to sharing my "reality-music" with the fans," explains Gotti.

ABOUT YO GOTTI

Yo Gotti emerged from hip-hop's Dirty underbelly in the late 90's via Memphis. Gotti's street side always on full swag, his inspiration from both Southern and non-Southern rappers always evident. Sprinkles of N.W.A., Cash Money and Lil' Wayne, and the late Tupac flavor his verses.

Raised in the infamous, crime-ridden Ridge Crest housing projects, Gotti label's his music "Reality Music" for a reason. However rapping about crime and street life is not his main focus. He has always been a well-rounded artist..

Gotti began building his catalog in the early 2000s. His first album, From da Dope Game 2 da Rap Game, in 2000; 2001's Self Explanatory and 2002's Block Burnin', Vol. 1. Gotti signed with TVT and recorded Life, in 2003. TVT released "Dirty South Soldiers" (a duet with Atlanta crunk star Lil' Jon) as Life's first single. After his track "Full Time" landed Gotti a feature in the film Hustle & Flow, he released Back 2 da Basics in 2006.

LIVE FROM THE KITCHEN TOUR CALENDAR

gottitourdates.PNG

For more information about

"Live From The Kitchen Tour", contact The Booking Agency @ 404-478-9569

FACEBOOK: http://tinyurl.com/y9jjsfa

MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/livefromthekitchentour

TWITTER: http://twitter.com/LiveKitchenTour

SOURCE The Booking Agency

RELATED LINKS www.livefromthekitchentour.com