Barbra Streisand storms US album charts

Barbra Streisand has stunned music experts in America by storming to the top of the album charts with her 63rd release.

read more: http://foxyurl.com/wyv

source: WENN.com

image: Fair Use/www.fushionmag.com: BARBRA STREISAND....still at the top with new album LOVE IS THE ANSWER

post-193-1255059937_thumb.jpg

Kind of nice to hear an old school orchestra - she usually hires the best musicians.

Met her once at one of the film studios I worked for - she was very gracious to me. I preferred her directing to her music and wish she had made more films - but no doubt, she has a lovely voice

The album is produced by Diana Krall and Diana plays the piano on this cd.

I'm surprised it is doing so well on the charts. She still has a good voice but I didn't think that many people would buy it.

She's a legend and doesn't release albums very often. Her fans are older and they still buy them.

Never been a fan. In fact, the woman gets on my last nerve. Especially that smug, "my shit doesn't stink" look she usually has on her face.

:lol:

I've never been a big fan of her music either and also thought she was a snob. But she was really nice to me when I met - not at all what I expected.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now