Maji & Seraj - Matador [ndm 1195]

Maji & Seraj - Matador (next dimension music)

ndm1195.jpg

OLAY !!! Maji & Seraj return as they run with the bulls with their follow up single Matador. Latin style percussion infused with a sensuous piano and a heartfelt trumpet that will make the crowds roar in anticipation of this release featuring remixes from Logic Fusion Orkestra, Onur Ozman, Skyler and Yohan Esprada.

Track(s):

01 Matador [original mix] (5:38)

02 Matador [Logic Fusion Orkestra Mix] (8:28)

03 Matador [Onur Ozman Mix] (7:55)

04 Matador [skyler Mix] (8:45)

05 Matador [Yohan Esprada Mix] (8:05)

Beatport Exclusive Release Date: 04/06/09

Worldwide Release Date: 05/21/09

Genre: Deep House

Format: Digital

Catalog: ndm 1195

Available now at Beatport >>

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content...mp;a486-index=0

::essential feedback::

"This is a stunning piece of mood music punctuated by beautiful keys and trumpets that bring a Hispanic flavour to the table. At one point it brought back memories of the old black and white series of “Zorro” when I was listening to the trumpet during the “Logic Fusion Orkestra Mix”. Amongst a package that has plenty to offer, “Yohan Esprada’s Mix” just about as deep and moody as it gets .Further mixes from Skyler and Onur Ozman along with the “Original” ensure there won’t be too many disappointed listeners."

Dean Serafini (UK)

Affiliates: JJazproJect Magazine

" Impressive ideas ! “Matador” keeps me bouncing all the time I’m listenin’ the theme. The original mix it’s smoothly layed down, perfectly merging with the percussions and the keys. It has that latin vibe, although it’s not meant to the dancefloor is good enough to rise you from the place you rest your feet. I’m voting for the Original Mix, Logic Fusion Orkestra Mix and Skyler’s one which sounds very techy. Yohan Esprada’s version cuts most of the acaps and makes the track easy to fit within any set or idea you might have while mixing. Full recommended and I’ll use the original mix this week within The Deep Show. 8/10

Elis Iordache (Romania)

Affiliates: Pro FM Dance / The Deep Show

"Logic Fusion and Yohan release are my favorite tracks"

DJ_KIK (France)

Affiliation: Univers DJ / Groove Session

"This release is amazing! This Arabic (isn't?) melody are great!!! Will play "Original", "Onur Ozman Remix" and "Yohan Esprada Mix". Massive!"

Lena (Saint-Petersburg, Russia).

Affiliation: AMDJS radioshow / radio Petersburg 69.47fm

"Lovin yohan esprada and onur ozman mix! great stuff!

Subsky (Turkey)

Affiliates: Pastic city / Urbantorque / Forensic / Exquisite

"Lots of pleasure. Special mention to the Yohan Esprada Mix that deliver a stunning track, and for original Which combines full of good musical arrangement. "

Kylou (France)

Affiliates: My Colors Radio

"Awesome release! Thank you! The yohan esprada mix

is one hell of a subtle mover,I love what he did with the trumpet.

I anticipate an instant reaction on the dancefloor.

My favorite release yet. Will play the original as well..."

dj Daseroc (Boston, USA)

Affiliates: 409 / darkrooms / LIT

"Many remixs are greats like Skyler & Logic fusion orkestra" - 3.5 / 5

DJ Ichtus (France)

Affiliates: Teknasia / Staticprogress / Wakooprod

"Love the tribal feel, excellent tune. Massive sound" - 3.0 / 5

Dirty [M] (USA)

Affiliates: Solvent Entertainment / beat713

"Yohan Esprada's mix is my favorite. This is perfect for late night grooves. Very hypnotizing and deep house. I really like how Yohan injected his own unique style into the song." - 3.5 / 5

Darin Epsilon (USA)

Affiliates: Perfecto / DIFM / Proton / Curvve / Groovecollection / System Recordings / Dissident / Balance Record Pool

I love this kind of music, with Spanish influences. Yohan Esprada mix, is the one I would choose to launch eventually on the dance floor.... pulsing bass ... Nice ambience and effects.

Hermeto (Brazil)

Affiliation: Mercado Paralelo Records

"I love the deep groove of onur ozman mix and the funk of skyler mix. this release is pure latin wonder." - 4.5 / 5

Jim_Star (Canada)

Affiliates: alicemanagement / no sound

"Skyler Remix is huge." - 3.0 / 5

Xaric (France)

Affiliates: Sense FM / Pure Fm / Jenny Fm / Stripped Rec / Atlant Digital

"Original - beautiful track. Violins, piano & other instruments soudbs good" - 4.5 / 5

Slash_dx (Kazakhstan)

Affiliates: Energy FM - Almaty, Kazakhstan 102.2 / DaFreak club, Nirvana bar

"All the Mixes are Great in their own respect .... - 4.0 / 5

Coonal (India)

"The remixes are all very different and unique... The original is the best, very catchy, very sexy." - 3.5 / 5

Spesh (Jondi & Spesh) (USA)

Affiliates: Loöq Records / Loöq Radio / Qoöl / Jondi & Spesh

"Interesting ep with a good variety of smooth tracks. All are very different from techy to deep. Original has a flamenco groove to it, while the other mixes have a different take on things." - 4.0 / 5

Jehr (USA)

Affiliates: MyPromoPool

"I love that trumpet. The crowd will goo crazy. Support " - 4.5 / 5

KyneticS (Manuel) (Italy)

Affiliates: DanceRadio gr / Rosa Dei Venti Club / Monumento / Paips Café / Il Clan

"Skyler remix for me" - 3.0 / 5

Chris Drifter (Hungary)

Affiliates: SoundTribe Rekords / Plastic Fantastic / Existence / PureFM/ Danceradio.Gr

"Skylar mix is the one for me. Great work!" - 3.5 / 5

Aaron Lee (USA)

Affiliates: Giant Squid Recordings / Ultramusique / Nightshade Records / Twenty40 Nightlife / PureFM)