Looking For Djs

sysense

Hello all,

I am looking for DJs to be featured on Circulatory Motion Radio and some other sites that I have set up. If you are interested then please contact me at spacecowproductions(a)hotmail.com.

Your set can be any style except Gansta Rap, 60 to 90 min,320kps with tracklist uploaded to Sendspace with the link emailed to me.

The set cannot be shared until 2 days after the initial new show airs wich will be the 17th of every month.

I will stream the new sets exclusively for 2 days and then they will fall into rotation with the other sets after that.The streaming will be up Monday thru Thursday and on Sunday all day, but the podcast and other sites are up 24/7.

Here are the sites that I have set up to help you all get more exposure.

S.C.P. Presents Circulatory Motion Radio

Space Cow Productions Blog

Last.fm

TransmissionFm

Soundcloud

Podcast

Thanks and much respect to you all.

James William,

Space Cow Productions.

2 more things

I will feature 2 DJs a month, and the deadline for me to have the mix is the 14th. This is so that I can do the artwork and posting for the show.

Edited by sysense

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

• Wait, Burning Man is going online-only? What does that even look like?
      You could have been forgiven for missing the announcement that actual physical Burning Man has been canceled for this year, if not next. Firstly, the nonprofit Burning Man organization, known affectionately to insiders as the Borg, posted it after 5 p.m. PT Friday. That, even in the COVID-19 era, is the traditional time to push out news when you don't want much media attention. 
      But secondly, you may have missed its cancellation because the Borg is being careful not to use the C-word. The announcement was neutrally titled "The Burning Man Multiverse in 2020." Even as it offers refunds to early ticket buyers, considers layoffs and other belt-tightening measures, and can't even commit to a physical event in 2021, the Borg is making lemonade by focusing on an online-only version of Black Rock City this coming August.    Read more...
      More about Burning Man, Tech, Web Culture, and Live EventsView the full article
      • 0 replies
    • Post in What Are You Listening To?
      Post in What Are You Listening To?