Free Fridays: How's My Raving @ Cargo, 27/03/09

Free Fridays : How’s My Raving @ Cargo, 27/03/09

2813841820103315824S500x500Q85.jpg

Click on flyer for more info.

You heard right people, HOW'S MY RAVING? Present the ultimate FREE PARTY striking direct to the heart of Shoreditch. Taking over Cargo's weekly FREE FRIDAYS, HOW'S MY RAVING? Bring you the undisputed kings of rave THE RATPACK alongside one of the most hype motherfuckers in town ZOMBY. We kid you not... this is the ultimate old school vs new school rave experience and you know what ...it's fucking FREE!!!

Joining these two world class heavyweights come residents DISCO OF DOOM AKA electro-bashing, tech-noshing duo Tom Real & The Rogue Element who will be bringing the main room to it's knees with filth so hot it's stinking. With releases on Passenger Records, support from the likes of Autokratz, Acid Jacks and Annie Nightingale, check out their monthly show on www.samurai.fm for the full experience.

Alongside The ‘Doom will be one of the hottest new kids on the block HOT CITY, an East London badman who's garage-inspired beats have seem him draw support from some of the hottest players on the scene like Drop The Lime and Hannah Holland as well as being voted No.76 in DJ Mags Top 100 of 2009. Word!

Bringing up the rear will be ED ‘I'm more old school than any of you' REAL, the self proclaimed ‘one man army stuffing fun back into the bassbins' whose regular Bangface sets have testified his old school selection is worthy of a man who really was there in 1992 - the rave general!

Keeping things a bit more 2009 are Love's Tru Flavour & DJ Hard Target - not content with running Wifey; the best bassline / funky night in London, they'll be dropping by to ‘show how we do' in 2009.

So, there you have it... one of the biggest rave legends vs one of the hottest new kids on the block, with killer residents + many more guests... ALL FOR FUCKING FREE! Miss it and well, where were you in 2009?

LIVE: RATPACK (OLDSKOOL SET)

DJS: ZOMBY + DISCO OF DOOM + LOVE'S TRU FLAVOUR + HOT CITY + HARD TARGET

6-3

FREE ENTRY ALL NIGHT - early arrival recommended to avoid queues