Logic Fusion Orkestra - Afrodiziak [ndm 1191]

nextdimensionmusic

Logic Fusion Orkestra - Afrodiziak [ndm 1191]

ndm1191.jpg

Afrodiziak is enhanced dancefloor desire and pleasure produced by Logic Fusion Orkestra from Greece. This release features amorous remixes from Agent Matteo, Andrew Chibale, Maji & Seraj, Yohan Esprada and Audio Noir. Afrodiziak has received rave reviews and industry support from Dean Serafini, Mr V, Lola (DeepSee, NYC) Mike Fossati, CD Pool UK and more...

Available now on Beatport >>

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content...0157/afrodiziak

Track(s):

01 Afrodiziak [original mix] (8:39)

02 Afrodiziak [Agent Matteo's Turned On Mix] (6:26)

03 Afrodiziak [Andrew Chibale Mix] (5:38)

04 Afrodiziak [Maji & Seraj Mix] (7:55)

05 Afrodiziak [Yohan Esprada Sweet Mix] (5:56)

06 Afrodiziak [Audio Noir Rendezvous Mix] (7:07)

Beatport Exclusive Release Date: 03/05/09

Worldwide Release Date: 04/30/09

Genre: Deep House

Format: Digital

Catalog: ndm 1191

::essential feedback::

"This is an excellent deep house number with mixes that, for the most part manage to capture the essence of the “Original” whilst providing alternatives you can use at varying points during a set. I feel that the “Original” and “Yohan Esprada Mix” are the most chilled on offer and would work well early on in the evening or at a point when you want to reduce the energy levels. Andrew Chibale and Maji & Seraj deliver chunkier versions with more drive for the floor. Agent Matteo delivers a techier twist but without overdoing it so that you can still feel the original vibe. The final mix comes from Audio Noir whose version is almost unrecognisable from the original track. Their use of tribal beats and synths creates a powerful alternative that should cut it when the dance floor is at its peak."

Dean Serafini (UK)

Affiliates: JJazproJect Magazine

"Afrodiziak by Logic Fusion Orkestra is an exquisite deep house production on a laidback tip featuring beautiful warm synth chords over a fiercely thumpin' groove. Various remixes are included, with Yohan Esprada smoothing the vibe further down for a chilled journey, while Andre Chibale, Agent Matteo and Maji & Seraj keep the spirit of the original while adding their own distinctive touch. Finally Audio Noir twist things around for a deeper tribal affair.

Mike Fossati (Switzerland)

Affiliates: Spirit of House

"Maji rips this one, a definite club banger...will be rockin this in all my sets, full support"

Mr.V (NYC)

Affiliates: SoleChannel

"Very well produced track, love the “Maji & Seraj” mix…Keeps the afro vibe of the original and adds on a little extra toughness for dancefloors! Also very nice work on the Andrew Chibale mix – smooth deep house, will definitely play this at Spring/Summer jams!"

Lola (NYC)

Affiliates: Deep See / stimulus response / Plan B Recordings

"Wicked deep stuff, sexy, all remixes good, each having it's own

place in a set and place. Personally Audio Noir Rendezvous Mix does it for me. Audio Noir Rendezvous Mix will be in my playlist for big rooms and late nights be it Korea, Thailand or Montreal.

Deep n sexy, yet has that dirty soulful touch."

DJ JUNG (Montreal Canada /Seoul Korea)

Affiliates: stereo-nightclub / cocoentertainmentcanada / scenestermag

"Very good track, I like the version of Maji & Seraj and Agent Mateo the best release for me in the package"

DJ_KIK (France)

Affiliates: Univers DJ / Groove Session

"I loved this release. I’m afro addicted..."

Hermeto (Brazil)

Affiliates:Mercado Paralelo Music

Fantastic track, all mixes are playable. Full

support - Club & Radio!

Lorenzo al Dino (Austria / Ibiza)

Affiliates: 7th District / Jockey Club Ibiza

"Another great release from Next Dimension. Love the deep funky groove of Agent Matteo's remix. Will be playing the Chibale mix too. " - 3.5 / 5

Tim Culbert (Australia)

Affiliates: Thug Records / Beat Code / Proton Radio / Colour, Sweetchilli

"Audio Noir remix is tech fueled and the better mix " - 3.5 / 5

Peter McGill (N. Ireland)

Affiliates: Freaks Culture Records/ Monu Digital / Twister Tunes / Forza Records

"Agent Matteo delivers a solid production here, massive chords and basslines. This release has something for any type of crowd, tribal sounds make me go nuts." - 3.5 / 5

Dirty [M] (USA)

Affiliates: Solvent Entertainment / thebeat713

"Agent Matteo mix, love that busier bassline, Andrew Chicable and Audio Noir mixes both deep and smooth, very nice" - 3.5 / 5

Nosmo v Kris B (USA)

Affiliates: Armada / Baroque / Nightshade Music / DIFM / Protonradio

"Chibale remix very nice warm up stuff, also feeling the Matteo remix. Love this label, always coming through with the classy deep stuff, and always staying true to the HOUSE side of the fence without giving in to all the techy temptations that are out there these days. Not that I dislike tech, I love it, but it is nice to have people remaining true to house." - 4.0 / 5

Kev Obrien (USA)

Affiliates: Stranjj Recordings / ProgressiveHouse.com / ExposureNYC / Proton Radio

"Matteo's Turned on mix is nice and funky" - 3.5 / 5

Dingle (Northern Ireland)

Affiliates: baroque / kickroach / airport route / bonzai

"An excellent release with all great tracks! i love the deep and hypnotic feel of yohan esprada sweet mix." - 4.5 / 5

Jim_Star (Canada)

Affiliates: alicemanagement / no sound

"Original is a wicked tune, delivered with some awesome remix." - 4.5 / 5

KyneticS (Manuel) (Italy)

Affiliates: DanceRadio / Rosa Dei Venti Club / Monumento / Paips Café / Il Clan

"Agent Matteo mix for me..Nice deep pulsating sounds!" - 3.0 / 5

Sasha Le Monnier (UK)

Affiliates: Source Of Gravity / Ascension Records / Nightshade Music / Balkan Connection / Pangea Recordings / Bellarine