Wassup For The 10/24- 10/26/08 Weekend?

DudeAsInCool

Big college football weekend for m. My team, #3 Penn State, plays # 10 Ohio State, at Ohio State. Other than some tennis, its going to be a work weekend for me - writing, writing and then some more writing.

How about you?

Dad and his wife coming up for post B-day visit tomorrow. Dinner and a movie (I think I will chose Body of Lies....Saw V would be too cruel..especially after big dinner).

Gaming with tMoD on Sunday. Maybe finish assembling new TV.

Need to clean now for da folks.

Repair the central heat in my house. It finally got cool enough to turn it on and it doesn't work. My brother and I changed out the furnace and AC back in 2002 and it has just suffered it's first failure. I can get a deal on a new furnace by kissing lots of ass but I can't get a deal on parts. If the printed circuit board for this damn thing costs over 200 bucks I will probably change the entire furnace. I have no idea as to the price of the part. If it is 100 to 150 dollars I will buy the part. The crutches will make changing the furnace a problem so I am a little more inclined to fix the one I have.

Other than that, I plan to rub the dog and scratch my butt the same as last weekend. Only it will be a little cooler around the house if I can't get the part so I may shiver a little too. :lol:

post-9-1224905539_thumb.jpg

lollll

Hi guys. Last weekend was a quiet one for me. BUT...

I'm realllly looking forward to this coming weekend ..actually it'll be a four-day weekend for me. :tongue: Taking the kiddies to the Big Apple Circus Thursday, Friday is Halloweeen and I always dress up and go trickntreating with the kids/friends...Saturday night we're going to a Halloween Party (dont' have a costume yet :unsure: ) and then Sunday...I'll be in the studio rehearsing for the Toys for Tots benefit with Lord Urias!

My time on the computer's limited now at work and my personal f'n 'puter at home CRASHED :mad3: on me big time.

Dude...thank you for the email. xoxo :kiss3:

lollll

Hi guys. Last weekend was a quiet one for me. BUT...

I'm realllly looking forward to this coming weekend ..actually it'll be a four-day weekend for me. :tongue: Taking the kiddies to the Big Apple Circus Thursday, Friday is Halloweeen and I always dress up and go trickntreating with the kids/friends...Saturday night we're going to a Halloween Party (dont' have a costume yet :unsure: ) and then Sunday...I'll be in the studio rehearsing for the Toys for Tots benefit with Lord Urias!

My time on the computer's limited now at work and my personal f'n 'puter at home CRASHED :mad3: on me big time.

Dude...thank you for the email. xoxo :kiss3:

Your weekend sounds busy, busy, busy, WF - check out Apple for refurbished computers - yu can get decent deals :)

Just experienced a little excitement in the neighborhood. I was taken away from the computer when I noticed that a helicopter/or alien ship was circling the yard with its high beams on. I wanted to go outside, but when I say this light was shining in my backyard, I'm not kidding, so i thought "fuck, no" I am not going outside to get shot.

The helicopter just left, so I went outside to find 8 cop cars and about 16 officers outside on the street. A neighbor (erroneously) thought that someone had broken into their house and someone called 911 and they were here in minutes. Moral of the story - you don't fuck with the LAPD - they are ready for trouble. It's nice to know that if there ever is trouble, we have protection where I live. :tongue:

post-9-1225269297_thumb.jpg

sunday, went to a little b'day party for my dad ... weather perfect for another day, got to bike ride there ... my b'day on same day (albeit different year ... hehe) ...

: )

:jump1::happybday:

You never filled in your birthday info, or you would have had a thread!

Just might do that Dude...THANK YOU.

Dude: WHO IS YOUR NEIGHBOR?! :blink: loll

Happy Belated Birthday DEB! :cleader:

a guy and two girls from korea

Happy birthday Deb! Birthdays are great! When you stop having them is when you have a problem. :thumbsup:

I spent my last one in surgery. I figger my next one will be better since I have no way to go but up!! :lol:

Here's to birthdays without the ambulance ride! :beer1:

btw, I made the ambulance crew sing Happy Birthday to me. They didn't sing that badly but don't expect to see them on American Idol. :lol: