dyami

DR020.gif

Johan Vermeulen “Underwater Ep” [Dyami Records]

Tracklist:

1. Underwater

2. On the Surface

3. Third of five

Press Release:

In Dyami's search for new talents, our path inevitably swayed towards the Netherlands reaching Johan Vermeulen. A new talent such as Johan already claims exposure within this industry; having released on several famous labels such as Alternative Route, Baroque, and GU, as well as deejayed at some of world's best clubs like Panama or MOS, he is certainly of the new generation of artists who will delight listeners with the promise of an intuitive musical future.

For his first release on Dyami, he delivers three summery fresh cuts: "Underwater" , "On the Surface" and "Third of Five".

1."Underwater” arrays within bubbly, echoing chords over a swifty bass line. Swimming within an electric channel, its edgy playful groove upbuilds with delightful frenzy.

2."On The Surface" cools the previous turmoil gliding on soft synths and persistent quiet chords. Acidy lines and twitches inspire the cut with mischievous bouncing revealing a deep, penetrating tempo.

3."Third Of Five" reveals a smooth, delicate side of Johan. A fine and elegant electric piano sways a soft harmony. Mended with a glitch line layered on simple twitches, the cut delivers elevating melody.

Reactions:

Hernan Cattaneo:”very good”

Pig & Dan: “Lovin It”

Behrouz: “Will play them, for sure. Thanks”

Jody Wisternoff: ”I choose underwater ,with a bassline this meaty who needs mcdonalds ?”

Patch Park: “On the surface is a really swell track!”

Eelke Kleijn “Like all 3 tracks, but On the Surface is my favourite. Third of Five a good runner up though”

Tom Morgan “Another solid release from you, nice mid set groover.”

Logiztik Sounds “i follow this guys since he made labyrinth, Underwater my fav here, an other lovely ep from dyami :)”

Bart Van Wissen “I cant decide which track is my favourite. They are all awesome! Full support.”

Erphun “really like "on the surface." solid groove. will play! thanks.”

Cid Inc “Underwater, What a groove! Full support!”

Out Now Exclusive on Beatport:

Beatport

Information:

Dyami Records Website

Dyami Records Myspace

Johan Vermeulen Myspace