Brique Rouge Latest - Agent Toga, T47, Satoshi, Justin Robertson....

zoelee

Artist: AGENT TOGA

Title: Waterhouse

Label: Brique Rouge France

Cat: BR 067

Genre: Minimal/Tech House

A: Original

AA: Satoshi Tomiie Mix

BR067-packshot.jpg

Listen Here @ DJDownload: http://www.djdownload.com/artist/Alex+Pars...ent+Toga/361852

A word from the boss:

Agent Toga is Alex Parsons teaming up with Trent Anthony and this is their second release for us, it's call ed "Waterhouse" and it's a long minimal groovy atmospheric house track, actually i think it's a masterpiece, to remix it we had no choice to ask one of the best producers and dj of his time Satoshi Tomiie from saw recordings and the man is delivering the dope !!

This is so exciting that I'm losing control everytime I'm playing it in clubs. It's melodic, it's building nicely over tight beats and it has got the perfect breakdown, awesome! I'm very proud of this release on the label. - David Duriez

http://myspace.com/agenttoga

AgentToga-Retro-1.jpg

James Flavour (Dirt Crew) - Cool release will play!

Laurent Garnier - Will definitely play the original everywhere!

Paul Hamill (BBC Radio Ulster) - Amazing. Can't wait to play this out!

Mylo - Excellent

Hernan Cataneo - Great mix from Satoshi

Matt Darey - Good

Nick Warren - Great mix from Satoshi

Derek Taylor (M8 Magazine) - The original is phenomenal!! Incredible track. Weird but wondeful melody and excellent

percussion. The Satoshi Tomiie Rmx is also good but it's the original for me.Will be reviewing for the next issue of M8.

Joshua Iz- Can't wait to play it at Fabric this weekend

Mason - Ow yeah ! Loving the Satoshi version.... Heard mr Duriez play it live and it sounded amazing. Can't wait to play this out.

logodjdownload.jpg

-- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artist: Tommy Four Seven

Label: Brique Rouge

Genre: House (Minimal)

Released: Friday March 7

Catalogue No: BRLTD05

Mixed By:

Justin Robertson

Mike Monday

House of Black Dress

BRLTD05-packshot.jpg

Tommy Four Seven "Eat Me Remixes" EP Brique Rouge House

Tommy is my secret weapon. He's the new breathe of the Uk House scene, I'm playing or have played almost all of his tracks and everytime it went fantastically ! This guy knows how to make you shake your ass... and picture this - He's only 21!

He's one of our English residents along Jamie McHugh and Alex Parsons to name but a few. Those are now iconic of the label, With "Eat Me" Tommy proves he's got a good sense of humor. This is tracky, this is funky. I'm personally digging Tommy's Cake Mix a lot, playing it in almost all my sets.

The package comes complete with mixes from London's Most Wanted Supervilain Mike Monday, former Lionrock's king Justin Robertson and Fresh Meat's House Of Black Dress from Chicago whos covering the track with real instruments and even resing the song ! NOT to miss !! - David Duriez ( France)

tom1.jpg]tom2.jpgtommy3.jpg

Meanwhile, we're unsurprised to hear DJ mag says that Tommy Four Seven "is primed to blow them away in 2008" with "hypnotic ... darker moods ... menace ... seething grooves ... edginess". As we've said, the first releases on Tommy's label Shooting Elvis is the sound of a young producer pushing the envelope just that little bit further than his predecessors were prepared to do.

First release is out Feb and there will be contributions from Remute, Darko Esser, Mark Broom and another amazing new UK producer, James Kronier. It's deep techno, but much more experimental than that label usually suggests.

Listen to Tommy's recent tracks here:

http://www.myspace.com/djtommyfourseven

Or samples from his next EP, Strix:

http://the-xagency.com

Nathan Coles:

A fantastic Remix of the original - Can't wait to play it out this weekend.. Thanks :o)

Disciples Of Sound:

Massive song. Love it!!!

Wally Lopez:

mIKE mONDAY MIX IS SO GOOD,MINMAL SOUND,BURNER!!!

Mike Monday:

God this Mike Monday guy is a genius! HOBD mix and cake mix are all awesome too. great

package

Ivan Smagghe:

T47 stuff is good. especially when it goes weird. nice to hear justin here...

Tom Neville:

a future star in the making!!!

Jamie McHugh:

I was a massive fan of this first time around so it's

a welcome update - the Mike Monday mix is the winner for me here - nice to see him back on Brique Rouge!

Alex Parsons:

HUGE!! Been playing Tommy's mix for months already and loving Mike's ravey touch!

Massive support from me.

BUY HERE @

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content...tail/1/beatport

beatport.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...