A New Weapon For Redneck

DudeAsInCool

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He has made a bunch of them 4sure. That is one Russian that has too much free time. :o

I didn't know you surfed Russian websites. I bet you even browse Martian websites. :lol:

While you were surfing for midget men I found the new 6cd Rhino issued Woodstock boxset (flac format - almost 3 gigs) on a Russian site. :thumbsup:

I saw a 320 cbr mp3 copy the other day that was just over a gig.

post-269-1251423995_thumb.jpg

post-269-1251424015_thumb.jpg

"While you were surfing for midget men I found the new 6cd Rhino issued Woodstock boxset (flac format - almost 3 gigs) on a Russian site."

ahem...what was the name of that site again comrade?

Compressed air is a blast. I bought my son a blow gun many years ago when he was in elementary school. We put up targets on the back wall of the garage (petrified wood) and used my air compressor to fire the darts. I had to use a pair of vise grips to get the darts out of the back wall. :lol:

After that we just used our mouth to blow the darts like most people but it wasn't near as much fun. The redneck propulsion system has some real advantages but it has a couple of drawbacks. He liked the miniature crossbows I bought him too. The problem with those turned out to be losing the arrows. The arrows were small and the bow had so much tension on the string that when you fired it you were unlikely to ever find the arrow unless you hit something solid in which case the arrows were damaged.

After that I just bought him a Marlin .22 cal. rifle, a 9mm Glock, and an old 12 guage pump shotgun. I thought about getting a smaller shotgun but this one had a recoil pad and he quickly got used to it. All my shotguns are 12 guage so I didn't have to buy him different ammo. I just let him shoot whatever he wanted out of my cases. The rifle and the Glock were both small enough for him to easily handle. Those firearms made more noise than the blow gun or the crossbow but at least I could tell when he was up to something and he didn't need much supervision. Constantly keeping an eye out on 7 or 8 yr old kids can get tiring and time consuming 4sure. It's easier just to give them gun lessons and turn 'em loose with a couple of boxes of ammo and let them entertain themselves.

a couple of my old ancient british army favourites...

Sub Machine Gun Sterling Sub Machine Gun 9mm

Sub Machine Gun Sten Gun Mark 2

Sub Machine Gun Sten Gun Silenced

vickers mmg world war 1 ww1 30

i`ve fired and pulled apart and put together most of them during my military and territorial army training many years ago... :lol:

post-193-1252157326_thumb.jpg

post-193-1252157338_thumb.jpg

post-193-1252157345_thumb.jpg

post-193-1252157354_thumb.jpg

post-193-1252157437_thumb.jpg