Mariah Carey to adopt orphan

Mariah Carey is allegedly planning to adopt a Mexican orphan.

The Hero singer reportedly visited Mexico's Frank Gonzalez orphanage with her lawyer recently and rumours are now rife she is considering adopting a child.

A representative for Mariah has refused to comment, only saying they would not speak about her personal life.

Meanwhile, the glamorous diva recently reduced the crew of her latest film to tears with her moving singing.

Mariah, 37, performed Right To Dream for a scene in her new movie Tennessee filmed at music club Second Fiddle and it struck an emotional chord with some onlookers.

Director Aaron Woodley told The Tennessean newspaper: "People were weeping when she sang it. It was very moving, especially in the context of the film and her character."

source:Bang! Showbiz

image:Reuters:YUMMY MUMMY....Mariah Carey looks set to do a Brangelina...

post-193-1175812074_thumb.jpg

Must be the in thing to do these days. I wonder if all the stars adopting kid orphans has spread to the mainstream? If so, it certainly hasn't been reported

Meanwhile, the glamorous diva recently reduced the crew of her latest film to tears with her moving singing.

My singing will do that to you also. :lol:

The floozy is 37? :o I generally cull the women at 14, well 13, ok...ok 12, but in her case I could make an exception. :happy:

You know, this woman has emotional problems. There's no way she should be permitted to adopt a child.

On that subject, it's really irksome the way these bis stars go about this. Angelina, does that camera crew live with you? You, the one that is always there when you visit third world countries? Or are they just there, waiting for a celeb to show up?

And on the subject of Mariah, she has great range, no doubt, but I don't think she's a great singer. Every song doesn't have to show off her incredible range.

"Look, look, how many notes I can cram into a single syllable! Oh, and by the way, there's some drums and stuff, too, but i'm the most important"

She has no subtlety whatsoever. It's splatter her voice everywhere. No control, no understanding that her voice is part of the song, same as the drums, keyboards, guitar, etc. She just doesn't get it.

It's ok to show off your capabilities, sure. But good grief, enhance the song, don't smother it.

Give me Tracy Chapman, Dinah Washington, Etta James, Steve Perry, and singers like that. They understand how to make a song better, with their voice, stepping out to take the lead, and stepping back to fill the song, for the sake of the song.

Mariah just starts bellowing and doesn't stop for the entire song, crushing everything but her precious voice under her diva heel.

Bah!

You know, this woman has emotional problems. There's no way she should be permitted to adopt a child.

Aside from this statement I agree with everything you wrote.

In any given year 22.1% of Americans are inflicted with a mental disorder. You just know about her's because it was messy and public. I would wager donut to dollars she's medicated at all times now and no less fit to parent than anyone else.