What Is The Matter With These People?

DudeAsInCool

BAGHDAD, Iraq - A bomb hidden in a box holding pigeons tore through a crowded pet and livestock market Friday, killing at least 14 people and wounding dozens, police said, in a blast that left the carcasses of dead birds, dogs and other animals scattered on the blood-soaked ground.

The attack struck a day after Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki insisted there will be "no safe place in Iraq for terrorists," and a suicide car bombing in the Shiite neighborhood of Karradah. Police raised the casualty toll in that attack to 30 killed and 61 wounded.

Source

Everyday I pick up the papers or scan the web, I come across more senseless killing. What can these terrorists expect to gain by these actions? It's despicable and they're despicable. And you can't blame this kind of continued insanity on an American presence.

It's called 'civil war' dude and yes, the americans started it.

Our intrusion definitely stirred things up. But there is still no excuse for these kind of senseless actions.

it's still killing but in a different way. Would it make a difference if those people died in a guerilla war?

The killing is senseless no matter who or how its done

so according to the above post, the phrase 'What Is The Matter With These People?' goes for the americans as well

Absolutely. This shouldnt surprise you as you know I have been against the war from the very beginning.

My point was 'what's the point in killing innocent people and animals?' Who were the target? There were no soldiers. No particular religious or political enemies. Just senseless killing. It's disgusting.

No particular religious or political enemies.
Don't be so sure. Anyway, don't be surprised by such discusting actions. It's a war. Awful things happen during a war although some lives count more than others.

A war whis is based on idiotic idealogies - your politics, your religion is worse than mine, so you must die. I'm ashamed to be on the same planet as these jerks

you know, your people voted for the nutcase who started all this. He is the one who believes all the above.

no offence Dude

people in my country voted for the jerk--whether he actually won is too be debated. they were not MY people--my people have worked relentlessly (and continue to) to get rid of him and his cronies who have caused all this damage

If the American Civil War, which took place in the 19th century, were to erupt again today on a conservative vs liberal basis, I'm certain that atrocities such as Dude mentioned in the top post would happen right here in the United States. Violence is ingrained in our society now on a much more intense and graphic level than 150 years ago, and with the lax gun control regulations favored by the right wing, horrific weapons would be readily available. And, unlike the North vs South war, it would be neighbor against neighbor...the violence here would be as horrific as in Iraq.

If the American Civil War, which took place in the 19th century, were to erupt again today on a conservative vs liberal basis, I'm certain that atrocities such as Dude mentioned in the top post would happen right here in the United States. Violence is ingrained in our society now on a much more intense and graphic level than 150 years ago, and with the lax gun control regulations favored by the right wing, horrific weapons would be readily available. And, unlike the North vs South war, it would be neighbor against neighbor...the violence here would be as horrific as in Iraq.

you see some of this in the streets of la between the various gangs--ethnic wars that make no sense. we need to help create an environment of opportunity where people can sustain and get ahead... then the rest of the crap would diminish

inequality is not just a problem in Iraq or the Third World--it's happening right here in the USA; check out Senator Webb's recent comments on Bush's State of the Union address