Petit Biscuit Reveals Big Gigantic & Jai Wolf Remixes Ahead of ‘Parachute’ Remix LP [LISTEN]

NelsonG

Petit Biscuit‘s 2020 sophomore album Parachute catches the wind once again with the announcement of the producer’s forthcoming Parachute Remix LP.

The captivating sounds of classically trained artist Petit Biscuit are reimagined by fellow artists Big Gigantic and Jai Wolf in this grand reveal. With critical acclaim backing the album and huge momentum heading into 2021, the producer readies for a full remix LP rollout.

Petit Biscuit shares his excitement for the Big Gigantic remix:

I’ve seen Big Gigantic in many festival line ups without actually getting to see them live… something I really want to do. This remix is all I was hoping for when I asked Big Gigantic to make one. Parachute now has plenty of groove and their instrumental brings more happiness to those serious lyrics. When we can tour again, I swear I’ll see them live!

He also shows love for the Jai Wolf remix:

The first time I met Jai Wolf was in the US during the Sasquatch Music Festival, 2 years ago. I’m happy how the remix turned out. It gets that Jai Wolf signature and energy and brought back even more of that “late-night drive” feeling that I was searching for when I created “Drivin Thru the Night.”

Listen to both brand new remixes, back-to-back, here!

Petit Biscuit – Parachute (Big Gigantic Remix)

Petit Biscuit – Drivin Thru The Night (Jai Wolf Remix)

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: Petit Biscuit Reveals Big Gigantic & Jai Wolf Remixes Ahead of ‘Parachute’ Remix LP [LISTEN]

View the full article