Chee Drops Devastating Bass Track “TURN UP” on Deadbeats [LISTEN]

NelsonG

Chee unleashes his first production of 2021 with “TURN UP,” out now on Deadbeats.

From the creative, twisted mind that brought us “Vultures,” “Neck Crack Flashback,” “Blood Thirsty,” and more recently, “Operator Bludgeoning,” comes another massive bass attack. Picking up exactly where he left off, Chee continues to impress with his sound design prowess, turning heads once again.

Flexing in the bass realm, Chee returns to Deadbeats with “TURN UP,” which operates in the low end. Dark atmospheres, gritty textures and heavy innovation control the track, as Chee adds another devastating production to his vast catalog.

Chee shares the meaning behind the release and artwork:

I was elated to have my good friend African Ginger work on the art for Turn Up and later have the opportunity to work with him on the final EP art. I wanted the recurring theme to be a feeling of restraint & the need to escape, but partially being paralyzed by one’s own mind. The process of overanalyzing, causing one to freeze and be a prisoner of their own thoughts. I think a lot of people can relate to that feeling, especially after this last year, and I feel the art does the perfect job portraying that internal conflict a lot of us face daily.

Listen here and link up with Chee on all platforms below.

CHEE – TURN UP

Connect with Chee

SoundCloud | Spotify | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: Chee Drops Devastating Bass Track “TURN UP” on Deadbeats [LISTEN]

View the full article