Lektrique x Wenzday Demand Respect with New Collab “Break (My Heart)” [LISTEN]

NelsonG

Lektrique x Wenzday have unleashed their electrifying collaboration “Break (My Heart),” which started out as a breakup song and ended up to be so much more.

“Break (My Heart)” ramps up without warning, flexing an upbeat kick and infectious hook from the jump — If you were gonna break my heart all along / You really shoulda done it by the start of the song. It’s a danceable bass house banger that rocks an alluring, yet biting tone through its builds, drops, and breakdown.

The producers share in a joint statement explaining the track’s deeper meaning:

It’s high time we all stop tolerating toxic and manipulative behavior in our friends and peers in the music industry. Its time we stop accepting people who are abusing their position of power to manipulate and take advantage of others. Its time to get rid of bro behavior and start respecting everyone in the music industry as equals.

With the new collaborative single, Wenzday makes her Kannibalen debut and Lektrique continues to push forward as an integral part of Black Tiger Sex Machine‘s label. Listen below and explore more from Kannibalen here.

Lektrique x Wenzday – Break (My Heart)

Listen/download: https://kannibalen.fanlink.to/BMH

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: Lektrique x Wenzday Demand Respect with New Collab “Break (My Heart)” [LISTEN]

View the full article