Seanyy Drops Highly Anticipated Debut EP, ‘Drive Thru’ [Swerve Collection Creations]

NelsonG

The Active Duty US Army Officer, Seanyy has been leaving an everlasting imprint over the past few months. Between his original single releases, record labels, Swerve Creative Collections, and his newly-launched Swerve Radio station (airing bi-weekly with Swerve Sessions 001 recently premiering HERE), Seanyy has become masterful at micromanaging the biggest aspects of his life. All in an effort to chase his dream, the 26-year-old who is originally from Northern Baltimore, Maryland, spends his time mastering his craft and true passion, all while stationed in Germany, serving as a Finance Officer with the US Army.

We’ve covered each of singles that have been electrifying, to say the least. Each release has been building towards his highly anticipated debut EP, ‘Drive Thru’, that is an absolutely massive statement from this talented producer. His knack for crafting captivating melodies with thunderous drops makes his work stand out and hold its own.

Here’s what Seanyy had to say about his EP:

“It’s hard to put to words what this project means to me. I’ve been (trying) to make music now for around 5 years, and as I get older and more invested in my career, the time for making music in my make-shift studio starts getting less and less.  So that’s where this project comes in.  This is the highlight of the hours of work I’ve put into music this year.  Juggling my full time job in the US Army with my music is a struggle, but through the years has gotten easier a sort of “battle rhythm” as we’d call it in the Military. This project is proof that if you set your mind to something, no matter what the circumstances, you can achieve it.  Let me be the prime example of that. The grind is real and one thing is for sure: I will not look back on life with regret for not chasing my dream.”

Stream Seanyy’s debut EP ‘Drive Thru’ below!

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: Seanyy Drops Highly Anticipated Debut EP, ‘Drive Thru’ [Swerve Collection Creations]

View the full article