risik Flips Dana Dentata’s Twisted Masterpiece “TND” [LISTEN]

NelsonG

risik serves up dancy darkness with a flip of Dana Dentata’s twisted, female empowered masterpiece, “TND.”

Through her reimagining of the track, risik blends her own brand of pounding drums and crushing bass synths with the unmistakable squealing leads of the original. Dana’s vocals cut through and steer straight into a forceful drop that has us shook to the core. The wrath of risik’s “TND” flip is hostile, relentless, and unforgiving — a Halloween mood.

Per risik’s self-made press release, the track is guarenteed to:

• tear the club up
  • make the neighbors call the cops on your house party
  • make things get pretty crazy on your Minecraft server

Hey, it’s 2020… We don’t make the rules…

The producer also shares:

Dana Dentata is one of my heroes, both musically and as a woman who has been through some shit, and I wanted to convey the power she makes me feel through her music, with an aggressive, heavy version of one of my favorites by her.

Listen and link up with risik below! Check out her art and support here.

dana dentata – TND (risik flip)

Connect with Risik

| SoundCloud | Spotify |  |

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: risik Flips Dana Dentata’s Twisted Masterpiece “TND” [LISTEN]

View the full article

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now