Let's Hear It For Our New Zealand Friend

Satan

ah yes..666...one of my favourite numbers..that and the number 13.....you would be interested in this one wouldn`t you satan?? :lol::lol:

13:The number of participants at the Last Supper

13:In modern day Wicca, thirteen is considered the maximum size of a coven, and in some traditions is the ideal number of members. There are also 13 goals of a witch..

13:The number on a Hell's Angel's patch or tattoo that refers to the thirteenth letter of the alphabet, M, for "marijuana"....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13_(number)

post-193-1161912698_thumb.jpg

ah yes..666...one of my favourite numbers..that and the number 13.....you would be interested in this one wouldn`t you satan?? :lol::lol:

13:The number of participants at the Last Supper

13:In modern day Wicca, thirteen is considered the maximum size of a coven, and in some traditions is the ideal number of members. There are also 13 goals of a witch..

Hmmm...I'm generally not superstitious when it comes to numbers, I dont have a foot fetish, but I like witches :)

yay Kiwi (apart from the fact that when i got 666 posts on another board and pointed it out, i was roundly told off and said it's all bullshit as the real evil is number 616). like i give a shit (as i told them) lol

yay Kiwi (apart from the fact that when i got 666 posts on another board and pointed it out, i was roundly told off and said it's all bullshit as the real evil is number 616). like i give a shit (as i told them) lol

616??....not evil enough mate.....the fucking revisionists are everywhere.... :lol:

some evil 666 trivia.... :) :)

New Zealand pizza company Hell Pizza plays on the number of the beast for its phone number, which is then followed by a 111, which is the emergency phone number in New Zealand. It is commonly quipped that the number means "go to hell for an emergency.".... :lol:

"Former U.S. president Ronald Wilson Reagan had six letters in his first, middle, and last name. He also lived in Bel-Air California, in house number 666 on his block, until wife Nancy Reagan had it changed to 668."..... :lol:

"A widespread theory concerns the EAN or UPC bar codes, instituted in 1974, and found on most consumer products. The "control codes" in the left, middle, and right of the code appear on initial inspection to represent the number "6". Because of this, all EAN/UPC codes (so the theory goes) contain the number 666. One interpretation of the Book of Revelation indicates that the Number of the Beast is required for all business transactions — a role that the EAN/UPC code certainly fits. Also the inventor of the UPC code, George J. Laurer, has six letters in his first, middle, and last name [2], and, as of 2004, exactly 666 prefixes (out of possible 1000) are assigned in the EAN-13 namespace."

"Guitarist and composer Steve Vai celebrated his 46th birthday (he was born on 6/6/60). Coincidentally, in the film Crossroads (1986 film), he played Jack Butler, Satan's personal guitar player."

Ann Coulter released a book, Godless: The Church of Liberalism, on 6/6/06...

the number 666 is used in setting up authorizations in the Unix Operating System. It offers read and write access to all users, but not execute permissions...

"TCP/IP port 666 is officially registered to ID Software, the publishers of the Doom series of games, for multiplayer game communication across a network; this is obviously a gimmick. ID Software is also headquartered in Suite 666. Port 616 is officially registered to SCO System Administration Server, much to the amusement of SCO's critics... :lol:

The American TV series "Seven Days" is about a government-based team who can go back in time by one week only. In the episode 'Revelation' they encounter a man claiming to be their successor from seven years in the future. This distant time-traveler (Major Michael McGrath, played by Robert Picardo), has a time-traveler's barcode tattooed in his arm -- the number 666. McGrath has come to assassinate an outspoken Muslim peace activist in an effort to spark World War 3.

"6.66, One Hundredth of the Number of the Beast" is the name of the only song by the fictional Australian rock band Salmon Hater. Adam Spencer and Wil Anderson, then hosts of the Triple J [1] radio breakfast show, invented the band as a joke one morning. A fan of the show soon composed this song for the pretend band, and a video clip was also made later. Now with the speculation that the number 616 is the real number of the beast, it has come to light that 616 used to be the country number and area code of Canberra, the Capital of Australia, and home to the nation's Government. However the area code was changed from 6 to 2 in 1997. 666 AM is the frequency for ABC local radio in Canberra. Comedian Andrew Denton once noted on The Money or the Gun that the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's contact address (GPO Box 9994), when turned upside down read "666... and some kind of upside-down cross."

..one for you and dude slum..."The first Apple Computer, the Apple I, was sold for $666.66."..... :lol::lol:

image:www.stonesoup.co.nz:PIZZA AD currently running for KIWI company "HELL PIZZA"...

post-193-1161986585_thumb.jpg