Mike Posner Revals He’s Sitting On Unfinished Avicii Collabs

NelsonG

Mike Posner reveals he’s sitting on some unfinished work with Avicii, which makes him feel “grateful and sad at the same time.”

It’s no surprise the two have worked together, as their professional relationship runs much deeper than that famous line — I took a pill in Ibiza to show Avicii I was cool. At least one of their collaborations has already leaked and Posner has plenty more where that came from.

Posner previously revealed in an interview, “Tim always liked my stuff and my writing. So he would always — every 6 months or so — send me some tracks he was working on, and ask me to write to them. He actually sent me ‘Levels.'”

While much of this unreleased work has yet to see the light of day, fans are still hoping it gets finished and released at some capacity. Avicii’s posthumous album TIM was finished and released after his death.

Also, we just dug up this video and it’s giving us chills. RIP.

Avicii Tribute by Mike Posner – “I Took A Pill In Ibiza” Live @ Coachella

Photos: Sean Eriksson, Zach Allia

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: Mike Posner Revals He’s Sitting On Unfinished Avicii Collabs

View the full article

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

• Wait, Burning Man is going online-only? What does that even look like?
      You could have been forgiven for missing the announcement that actual physical Burning Man has been canceled for this year, if not next. Firstly, the nonprofit Burning Man organization, known affectionately to insiders as the Borg, posted it after 5 p.m. PT Friday. That, even in the COVID-19 era, is the traditional time to push out news when you don't want much media attention. 
      But secondly, you may have missed its cancellation because the Borg is being careful not to use the C-word. The announcement was neutrally titled "The Burning Man Multiverse in 2020." Even as it offers refunds to early ticket buyers, considers layoffs and other belt-tightening measures, and can't even commit to a physical event in 2021, the Borg is making lemonade by focusing on an online-only version of Black Rock City this coming August.    Read more...
      More about Burning Man, Tech, Web Culture, and Live EventsView the full article
      • 0 replies
    • Post in What Are You Listening To?
      Post in What Are You Listening To?