Amazon Music Enlists In Calvin Harris, Anna Lunoe, Gorgon City & More for Summer Playlists

NelsonG

Amazon Music is keeping it fresh with “The Summer Sessions” — a brand new, eight week pop-up playlist series. Coming up, hand selected music from Calvin Harris, Mark Ronson, David Guetta, Anna Lunoe, Gorgon City, and more!

Summer dance anthems of 2019 are sure to be included, plus plenty of throwback dance classics and the best new electronic music out there. It’s like having a personal DJ at home. To give you a better feel for what’s in store, Amazon collected quotes from some of the featured artists.

Sigala: Hey guys, I’m so happy to share my Ultimate Dance Anthems playlist on Amazon Music with you all. I hope it becomes the soundtrack to your summer! It features some of my favourites (from the past and present) that I’ll be dropping in my upcoming festival sets! Enjoy!

Robin Shulz: So excited to share this playlist with some great dance tracks for the summer! These tracks are very important to me since they accompanied me over many years and have become my favourite songs. I’m going to perform some of them in my sets across the world as they’re guaranteed to make the people dance!.

Anna Lunoe: Wanna know the bangers that are soundtracking my summer? Tried and tested by me, these ones are sure to get you sweaty.

Listening is as simple as saying — “Alexa, play The Summer Sessions.”

Spotify – The Summer Sessions

19th July – Gorgon City
26th July – Anna Lunoe
2nd August – David Guetta
9th August – Mark Ronson
16th August – Calvin Harris
23rd August – Sigala
30th August – Robin Schulz
6th September – M-22

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: Amazon Music Enlists In Calvin Harris, Anna Lunoe, Gorgon City & More for Summer Playlists

View the full article