Justin Bieber Sticks Up For Chris Brown Following CHVRCHES Controversy

NelsonG

Justin Bieber is sticking up for Chris Brown following the MarshmelloCHVRCHES controversy — and his post has people talking.

The “Sorry” singer took to social media to share “The Legendary Equation.” What’s that you say? Oh, just a meme-style image that boldly declares Michael Jackson + Tupac = Chris Brown. We’re not sure the full logic on this, but see below.

With this, Bieber shared:

everyone wants to wait til people die To give them the credit they deserve. I’m calling it now when CB passes away after a long full life, you will miss what you had in front of you the whole time … trust me watch you will see. the people who have over looked this mans talent because of a mistake he made.. you need to reevaluate! Love you @chrisbrownofficial

Brown quickly responded:

I LOVE YOU MAN! THANK YOU FOR BELIEVING IN ME. YOUR STAR SHINES SO BRIGHT AND YOUR HEART IS UNMATCHED! YOU ARE A KING BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY YOU WERE PUT HERE TO INSPIRE AND CREATE ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES BRO! IM WITH YA TILL THE WHEELS FALL OFF AND WHEN THEY DO … WE GONE GET SOME NEW WHEELS

The comments were mixed with support from celebs…

big facts lil bro CB legendary, Sean Kingston

I made this a while ago for my lil bro, Nick Cannon

And, outrage from others…

What if Rihanna was Hailey (sic) [Bieber]? Would you say the same?

Why don’t you just add r Kelly to this list of ‘lEgEnDs’

i love you justin but violence is not a mistake its a choice

this is so wrong on so many levels

Justin Bieber Supports Chris Brown

Source: USA Today

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: Justin Bieber Sticks Up For Chris Brown Following CHVRCHES Controversy

View the full article