Music Videos from the 80s

I saw that over there, and really didn't pay much mind to it. But, damn, that's awesome!!

Shit just looks better over here! :thumbsup:

Speaking of shit, until I scrolled down that list I had forgotten how much better music was in the 60's. :glare:

.......the 1860's :lol:

I was going to post this at ZP but figured "aww fuck it".

link

I posted a site with the exact same list recently. I'm guessing that site took the links and just added an embedded player link.

amazing!!!....just found a vid on that site by X RAY SPECS....the first british punk band to be successfully fronted by a woman....the incredible POLY STYRENE (marion elliott) on vocals and LORA LOGIC (16 year old susan whitby) on sax.....hadn`t heard them for years.....choice one...... :) :)

X-Ray Spex existed from mid-1976 to 1979, during which time they released five singles - "Oh Bondage, Up Yours", "Identity", "The Day the World Turned Day-Glo", "Germ Free Adolescents", and "Highly Inflammable" - and one album, Germ Free Adolescents.The album and title single reached 30 and 19 in their respective charts, although "Oh Bondage, Up Yours" is regarded as their most enduring artifact, both as a piece of music and as a phrase...... :)

acccording to those who attended x ray specs live concerts poly styrene`s voice was "powerful enough to drill holes through sheet metal"......on listening to her i would have to agree.....my kinda gal..... :) :)

post-193-1150871811_thumb.jpg

post-193-1150871824_thumb.jpg

post-193-1150878883_thumb.jpg

It's pretty kickass either way, if you ask me.

I should have been clearer. I too think the link is cool.

I think all of you suck for not reading any threads I post. :D